FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Google Home

Phone keeps turning itself off. Has anyone else experienced this?

499 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By theguitarman94, Senior Member on 22nd July 2012, 02:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th July 2017, 01:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Me too have same problem..My HTC desire 828 dual sim turning off automatically, mostly when I play any videos or turning on camera. Tried factory reset many times but no use..

6th October 2017, 08:33 AM |#12  

More
HTC 828 ramdomly switching off on data use, battery drains off
I also have the same problem...whenever I use apps which use data, the phone goes switch off and many times when I switch on the phone, apps starts optimizing again and again...sometimes battery drains off immediately...please help me...whats the issue...
3rd December 2017, 05:30 AM |#13  

More
Phone switching off itself. Nearly same problem is what I face with this HTC 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by theguitarman94

I lock my phone and about 10 mins later I go to unlock it and the phone powers up meaning that it has been turned off. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the charge of the battery but it keeps doing this. The other week the phone wouldn't respond for about 5 hours I would touch it and the touch screen was completely dead. I locked the phone and then the screen went black and the touch buttons at the bottom lit up and that was it the phone crashed so I needed to restart it and it just wouldn't work. 5 hours later when I woke up it responded and Bare in mind I ran about 5 ruus to get the phone back to stock so it wasn't a software problem. So has anyone else experienced one of these problems. The random shutdown is my issue at the moment. I'm considering returning it for repair because isn't it true that htc have a 2 year warranty in the uk?

Nearly same problem is what I face with this HTC 828 desire
Never knew that HTC would let me that down

Worst company ever
The only reason this phone was with me was due to its good camera qualities else
This phone couldn't give any better loudness if not accompanied to speakers ....each time while watching any video I need speakers

Well ...this phone made me realise that it's not necessary that good priced phone are necessarily good

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguitarman94

I lock my phone and about 10 mins later I go to unlock it and the phone powers up meaning that it has been turned off. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the charge of the battery but it keeps doing this. The other week the phone wouldn't respond for about 5 hours I would touch it and the touch screen was completely dead. I locked the phone and then the screen went black and the touch buttons at the bottom lit up and that was it the phone crashed so I needed to restart it and it just wouldn't work. 5 hours later when I woke up it responded and Bare in mind I ran about 5 ruus to get the phone back to stock so it wasn't a software problem. So has anyone else experienced one of these problems. The random shutdown is my issue at the moment. I'm considering returning it for repair because isn't it true that htc have a 2 year warranty in the uk?

Nearly same problem is what I face with this HTC 828 desire
Never knew that HTC would let me that down

Worst company ever
The only reason this phone was with me was due to its good camera qualities else
This phone couldn't give any better loudness if not accompanied to speakers ....each time while watching any video I need speakers

Well ...this phone made me realise that it's not necessary that good priced phone are necessarily good

What should I do to get rid of this problem
(Before I resell it)
My battery couldn't be removed
So the solution of paper couldnt be fine with it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)