77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,260

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd October 2017, 12:11 PM |#22241  
Flag CEBU CITY
Thanks Meter: 100

More
any way to stop play store from updating itself? I flashed black play store but after awhile it updates itself to the latest making it white again

3rd October 2017, 12:48 PM |#22242  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,130

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eongab

any way to stop play store from updating itself? I flashed black play store but after awhile it updates itself to the latest making it white again

This question has been asked and answered..... SO many times - A simple "play store updating" Search will give you countless results - going back well over a year 🐧
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
9th October 2017, 08:18 AM |#22243  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,300

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezono

... the new black Playstore .....I just want to know if the devs are currently working on it.

When they are working on that, great chance it will be released.
9th October 2017, 04:23 PM |#22244  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,515

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm not trying to ask when the new black Playstore will be released. I just want to know if the devs are currently working on it.

Always working on updates just Google can't stop updating it too let me.

Quote:

Wtf is this?? I installed the mod then uninstalled playstore updates just like you said and now my playstore is gone. What do you suggest now?

Deleted...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
9th October 2017, 10:53 PM |#22245  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

What it looks like you want to do is called Theming.

There's a bunch of threads for doing this on the the forum.

Here's just a few of them where you should be able to get some assistance or guidance.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2295002

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=916814

Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Not all apps can be inverted, some use web view so if it's a small app less then 1mb then its web. Otherwise might be in smali or even the manifest. Try looking at our guide on the site. Link in OP

Thanks thanks for your replies, the learning to theme thread seems to be a bit dead so i'm sorry if I am replying with it here, I have reached a dead end and need help from a expert in the area if that last grey part can be inverted or is it hard coded into the app? https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1735
10th October 2017, 01:36 AM |#22246  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungExoplanet

Thanks thanks for your replies, the learning to theme thread seems to be a bit dead so i'm sorry if I am replying with it here, I have reached a dead end and need help from a expert in the area if that last grey part can be inverted or is it hard coded into the app? https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1735

There's a tool called monitor.bat in the android SDK it uses adb to screenshot your phone and give id's you can search the apk.

Or

There's an app called Current Activity free in the playstore gives activity which can be found in the manifest. Manifest have the styles...if not in the manifest it will be smali and the activity will be the smali path. Check in there for set colors and things that might need theming.

Hope that helps.

DJ

Go Bears
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
10th October 2017, 04:11 AM |#22247  
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,707

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Go Bears

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LeftyGR Ad-Free
10th October 2017, 10:22 PM |#22248  
Forum Moderator
Flag St.Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 273

More
Thread Cleaned please keep on topic and be respectful to each other
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dreamlogix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dreamlogix Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 03:06 AM |#22249  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Just to make this clear, I'm black as black can be lmao
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 03:21 AM |#22250  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,175

Donate to Me
More
I've been busy at work lately and I apologize for that...but it sounds like the thread might need my flamethrower brought out again. Things keep getting crazy in here
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 08:35 AM |#22251  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,723

Donate to Me
More
For those of you who don't get notifications from our Updater, I have uploaded to it updates for Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Dialer, Inbox and Pushbullet!

I am terribly sorry for the delay with all of these apps listed, I will do my best to keep on top of them in the near future. Don't forget to join our Google Plus Community and our Telegram Channel to stay up to date with everything TBO!

Thanks a lot for your patience and may none of your UIs ever be white...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo5685857580131395497.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	4299246  
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)