By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th October 2017, 08:35 AM |#22251  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,733

Donate to Me
More
For those of you who don't get notifications from our Updater, I have uploaded to it updates for Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Dialer, Inbox and Pushbullet!

I am terribly sorry for the delay with all of these apps listed, I will do my best to keep on top of them in the near future. Don't forget to join our Google Plus Community and our Telegram Channel to stay up to date with everything TBO!

Thanks a lot for your patience and may none of your UIs ever be white...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo5685857580131395497.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	4299246  
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free

11th October 2017, 09:55 PM |#22252  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

For those of you who don't get notifications from our Updater, I have uploaded to it updates for Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Dialer, Inbox and Pushbullet!

But theres no play store on there.
11th October 2017, 09:57 PM |#22253  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by insany

But theres no play store on there.

Yeah I don't theme Play Store, that's DJ's baby. He'll update it as soon as he can, just have patience please. Good things come to those who wait.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 11:26 PM |#22254  
Flag Markham
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hey guys was wondering if someone could please help me out. I'm rooted, running Resurrection Remix ROM 6.0.1 on my OP3. I downloaded and flashed BlackYouTube12.31.53-LP-MM-N-arm64 and ThemeReadyYouTube-12.31.53-arm64-LP-MM-N via TWRP. Neither files seem to give me the black themed YouTube app I'm looking for. What am I doing wrong?
11th October 2017, 11:32 PM |#22255  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSkylineX

Hey guys was wondering if someone could please help me out. I'm rooted, running Resurrection Remix ROM 6.0.1 on my OP3. I downloaded and flashed BlackYouTube12.31.53-LP-MM-N-arm64 and ThemeReadyYouTube-12.31.53-arm64-LP-MM-N via TWRP. Neither files seem to give me the black themed YouTube app I'm looking for. What am I doing wrong?

Theme Ready != Themed

Theme Ready needs a theme applied to it. Either apply a theme after you flash Theme Ready YouTube or if you don't want to/can't apply a theme then you need to flash Black YouTube.

The Following User Says Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
12th October 2017, 12:04 AM |#22256  
Flag Markham

More
Quote:

Theme Ready != Themed

Theme Ready needs a theme applied to it. Either apply a theme after you flash Theme Ready YouTube or if you don't want to/can't apply a theme then you need to flash Black YouTube.

Hi there, thank you for your reply!

I forgot to mention that I'm currently using a dark theme applied to my custom rom. However when I switch in and out between the stock, the YouTube app still remains white.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
12th October 2017, 12:06 AM |#22257  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi there, thank you for your reply!

I forgot to mention that I'm currently using a dark theme applied to my custom rom. However when I switch in and out between the stock, the YouTube app still remains white.

Rebooted? Uninstalled the overlay and then done Build & Enable? Does the theme support YouTube? Have you contacted the themer?

12th October 2017, 12:11 AM |#22258  
Flag Markham

More
Quote:

Rebooted? Uninstalled the overlay and then done Build & Enable? Does the theme support YouTube? Have you contacted the themer?

I've rebooted yes and for the second portion, can you guide me through that? Didn't really understand that part.

The theme does not support the YouTube app anymore since the developer stopped updating the theme (its on Marshmallow). I still use the theme because it blacks the system, Gmail, and Google weather. It's just YouTube that's not themed. I do intend to install Xposed now that it's available for Nougat. Will this make a difference?

12th October 2017, 12:16 AM |#22259  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I've rebooted yes and for the second portion, can you guide me through that? Didn't really understand that part.

The theme does not support the YouTube app anymore since the developer stopped updating the theme (its on Marshmallow). I still use the theme because it blacks the system, Gmail, and Google weather. It's just YouTube that's not themed. I do intend to install Xposed now that it's available for Nougat. Will this make a difference?

Charles Darwin almighty.

First of all, Xposed. That is one of the worst, jankiest, hackiest things that you can do to your phone. Team Black Out do not support it whatsoever and you will get no help from us if you install it.

Second of all, the theme needs to support YouTube for YouTube to be themed. Does that make sense? You will need to flash the last Black YouTube that is in our Updater app or use a theme that includes YouTube.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
12th October 2017, 02:02 AM |#22260  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I got a question on substratum and black apps.

1) Will non-theme ready apps work in a subratum-rom if themed apps dont work?

2) Someone here said samsung phones have substratum already built in. Are they referring to the samsung themes?

3) I got a rooted samsung phone but no custom rom installed. Will I be able to install substratum without installing a substraum enabled rom?

4) What's a good simple rom that's substratum anabled thats not a battery drainer do you guys recommend?
12th October 2017, 02:15 AM |#22261  
Thanks Meter: 3,502

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by insany

I got a question on substratum and black apps.

1) Will non-theme ready apps work in a subratum-rom if themed apps dont work?

2) Someone here said samsung phones have substratum already built in. Are they referring to the samsung themes?

3) I got a rooted samsung phone but no custom rom installed. Will I be able to install substratum without installing a substraum enabled rom?

4) What's a good simple rom that's substratum anabled thats not a battery drainer do you guys recommend?

I think this question will probably better be answered here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3620796

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)