FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]InsertCoin M8 7.0.4 | Sense 7 Android L | Tweaks&Themes Apps | Quietly Brilliant

2,314 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,511

By Sinistertensai, Inactive Recognized Developer on 22nd April 2014, 03:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2017, 10:32 AM |#691  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
phone gets stuck on home screen
i flashed the rom and the phone rebooted to the home screen. but nothing happens thereafter. all i can see is the wallpaper and notification bar and nothing happens if i touch anywhere on the screen.
please help me.
I have a one M8 and was on resurrection remix. flashed stock via RUU and tried flashing insertcoin but the same result.

Please please help me

1st September 2017, 10:39 AM |#692  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 940

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

i flashed the rom and the phone rebooted to the home screen. but nothing happens thereafter. all i can see is the wallpaper and notification bar and nothing happens if i touch anywhere on the screen.
please help me.
I have a one M8 and was on resurrection remix. flashed stock via RUU and tried flashing insertcoin but the same result.

Please please help me

Does the app drawer open? If you touch and hold the home screen, do any options show up?

Just trying to ensure that you have an actual problem, and not just a blank home screen that's waiting to be filled.
3rd September 2017, 08:05 AM |#693  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Nope nothing happens absolutely nothing
13th October 2017, 10:06 PM |#694  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
considering how the insert coin website is now defunct i guess it is safe to say that this has been abandoned/discontinued
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)