By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2017, 11:18 PM |#22311  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,647

Donate to Me
More
Ok let's get back to forum rules with update requests. Appreciate the responses and will be considered but we have a list of apps already we will revive if they let us...meaning if possible to theme again. Pixel launcher is already in testing and Slack maintainer is busy so maybe later.

I'm working on some old ones to revive like SuperSwiftkey if my script works too batch edit to new style. EBay, Pandora, G messaging, Aqua Mail...etc etc So you all might get updates as long as it's possible.

DJ
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free

23rd October 2017, 02:47 PM |#22312  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 306

More
Hello, I used to use this thing ~2 years ago on my S3 Mini, didn't know it's still strong and kickin' to date I have just one question - do all blacked out apps get removed from the Play Store's update screen? Because I have the habit of hitting the "Update all" button there and it would be a bit screwed up if even blacked out apps show there. I use Titanium Backup to unlink apps from the Play Store but they get relinked on reboot. I'll donate to you guys if the quality is the same as it was in my S3 Mini days Keep up the good work.
24th October 2017, 10:24 AM |#22313  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

Hello, I used to use this thing ~2 years ago on my S3 Mini, didn't know it's still strong and kickin' to date I have just one question - do all blacked out apps get removed from the Play Store's update screen? Because I have the habit of hitting the "Update all" button there and it would be a bit screwed up if even blacked out apps show there. I use Titanium Backup to unlink apps from the Play Store but they get relinked on reboot. I'll donate to you guys if the quality is the same as it was in my S3 Mini days Keep up the good work.

Not sure what you mean, if we sign the apps they don't show updates but not all apps will work like that so we have to make them work on system with original signature. That will show updates on playstore and nothing we can do to stop it showing. You can search xda for the detach playstore mod but otherwise uninstall the updates from playstore will show themed ones on system again.

We also don't take donations on the premise of extra features or updates or whatever. If you donate it's because you want to not to get anything in return. We update when we can and nothing can make it happen faster. Our lives come first.

Just FYI bud no harm done.

DJ
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
24th October 2017, 11:02 AM |#22314  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 306

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Not sure what you mean, if we sign the apps they don't show updates but not all apps will work like that so we have to make them work on system with original signature. That will show updates on playstore and nothing we can do to stop it showing. You can search xda for the detach playstore mod but otherwise uninstall the updates from playstore will show themed ones on system again.

We also don't take donations on the premise of extra features or updates or whatever. If you donate it's because you want to not to get anything in return. We update when we can and nothing can make it happen faster. Our lives come first.

Just FYI bud no harm done.

DJ

Thanks for the info. If I donate it will be because you saved my eyesight black ftw!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koragg97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koragg97 Ad-Free
24th October 2017, 04:35 PM |#22315  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Is there a way to get a notification if a new app is uploaded?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using XDA Labs
24th October 2017, 04:56 PM |#22316  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick9801

Is there a way to get a notification if a new app is uploaded?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using XDA Labs

TBO Updater notifys u

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to cOOk!e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cOOk!e Ad-Free
24th October 2017, 05:04 PM |#22317  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi
From 23.10.17 this app doesn't receive any messages (still sends some) and contact list never shows up (even after reinstall) (version with menu on the bottom and with "My Day" on the top)
Black_FB_Messenger_101.0.0.18.337.apk

Still the older version (menu on the top and non-"My Day" functionality)
Black_FB_Messenger_v82.0.0.17.75.apk
works

Not sure if it's device-related
24th October 2017, 05:09 PM |#22318  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 979969

Hi
From 23.10.17 this app doesn't receive any messages (still sends some) and contact list never shows up (even after reinstall) (version with menu on the bottom and with "My Day" on the top)
Black_FB_Messenger_101.0.0.18.337.apk

Still the older version (menu on the top and non-"My Day" functionality)
Black_FB_Messenger_v82.0.0.17.75.apk
works

Not sure if it's device-related

On my Axon7 the notification works with the V101
24th October 2017, 06:01 PM |#22319  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennert

On my Axon7 the notification works with the V101

Thanks.
In my case it's not about notifications, if I enter any contact inside the app there is only my sent recent messages, not the one I received.
Nexus 6, Android stock 6.0.1 rooted.
24th October 2017, 06:07 PM |#22320  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 979969

Thanks.
In my case it's not about notifications, if I enter any contact inside the app there is only my sent recent messages, not the one I received.
Nexus 6, Android stock 6.0.1 rooted.

No issues here using for a long time. Get notifications fine. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 08:31 AM |#22321  
Flag Neuchâtel
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Yeah I don't theme Play Store, that's DJ's baby. He'll update it as soon as he can, just have patience please. Good things come to those who wait.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter

He must be overwhelmed seeing there's an update almost every week lol and what's worse is that you can't stop it from updating itself apparently

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)