By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2017, 08:31 AM |#22321  
Flag Neuchâtel
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Yeah I don't theme Play Store, that's DJ's baby. He'll update it as soon as he can, just have patience please. Good things come to those who wait.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter

He must be overwhelmed seeing there's an update almost every week lol and what's worse is that you can't stop it from updating itself apparently

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs

27th October 2017, 02:38 PM |#22322  
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and accepting reservations )
Thanks Meter: 7,704

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo200

He must be overwhelmed seeing there's an update almost every week lol and what's worse is that you can't stop it from updating itself apparently

"Almost every week"? : laugh::l augh::la ugh::lau gh::laug h::laugh : : laugh:
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 07:29 PM |#22323  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,672

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo200

Yes and the new ones won't decompile so we are screwed atm until apktool "program we use to decompile" updates with fixes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 07:42 PM |#22324  
Flag Neuchâtel
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Yes and the new ones won't decompile so we are screwed atm until apktool "program we use to decompile" updates with fixes.

Good luck to you all really an amazing team, cheers

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paolo200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paolo200 Ad-Free
28th October 2017, 03:58 AM |#22325  
Flag CEBU CITY
Thanks Meter: 100

More
any plans of making black viber? thanks.
28th October 2017, 11:35 AM |#22326  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I'm wanting to use BlackGoogleContacts2.2.3.170208164.zip and BlackGoogleDialer-12.0.167196395.zip but according to the updated app it says to only use on 7.1.1+ roms. I'm currently using superstars 6.0.1 on my galaxy on5 which uses the Google dialer and contacts apps. Will the black versions of these work on my Rom or am I stuck with the stock versions?
28th October 2017, 04:19 PM |#22327  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,672

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eongab

any plans of making black viber? thanks.

Last I tried it didn't sign in no matter what we did after theming it. So no plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchet13rydin69

I'm wanting to use BlackGoogleContacts2.2.3.170208164.zip and BlackGoogleDialer-12.0.167196395.zip but according to the updated app it says to only use on 7.1.1+ roms. I'm currently using superstars 6.0.1 on my galaxy on5 which uses the Google dialer and contacts apps. Will the black versions of these work on my Rom or am I stuck with the stock versions?

You can but on android 7.0 or older the app crashes setting contact picture so Davey made it 7.1.1+ only but you can use it if you don't care about the crash issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
29th October 2017, 03:09 AM |#22328  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 26

More
[/Quote]You can but on android 7.0 or older the app crashes setting contact picture so Davey made it 7.1.1+ only but you can use it if you don't care about the crash issue.[/QUOTE]

I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Appreciate the insight and the fast response.
The Following User Says Thank You to hatchet13rydin69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hatchet13rydin69 Ad-Free
3rd November 2017, 01:08 PM |#22329  
Thanks Meter: 3,058

Donate to Me
More
Hi TBO team,

Does someone success to theme last Playstore 8.4.18 ?

No more res/values/colors.xml

All are in smali but i can only find fields with public id numbers, no colors hex or intgerer colors, and no match with public.xml... I guess all are linked to framework-res.apk...
3rd November 2017, 01:40 PM |#22330  
Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 535

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edzamber

Hi TBO team,

Does someone success to theme last Playstore 8.4.18 ?

No more res/values/colors.xml

All are in smali but i can only find fields with public id numbers, no colors hex or intgerer colors, and no match with public.xml... I guess all are linked to framework-res.apk...

The decompile hasn't worked for the last few versions. There should be a colors.xml
3rd November 2017, 01:57 PM |#22331  
Thanks Meter: 3,058

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone_Guru

The decompile hasn't worked for the last few versions. There should be a colors.xml

Hummm Yes but in public.xml there is only strings ids, no drawable, layout or color ids

Do you think its apktool issue ? I tried to Decompil with Nougat TW framework and Oero AOSP 8.0 one, same issue...
The Following User Says Thank You to edzamber For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edzamber Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)