Post Reply Email Thread
11th December 2013, 10:38 AM |#6201  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 1,835

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammujee

@_n0p_ I've a small request, could we have sendRawPdu support added to this kernel? I was trying the hushSMS app to send class0 SMS but it gave me an error saying that your kernel doesn't support sendrawpdu.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2

I can't help you with it - i beleive it's not kernel-related feature.

1st November 2017, 05:04 PM |#6202  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It seems that the link with DSC_flashme2 file from the original post is not working anymore, I believe is too old. I need that file for a Dell Streak which has a 406 baseband but is not working in streakmode recovery so I can't use that option of uploading zip from sd card because I don't have it in the menu. From where can I get that file? Thank you for your time reading this message.
1st November 2017, 05:42 PM |#6203  
@verclauuu: Check the Traveller DSC thread. I sorta took over for _n0p_ when he switched devices and should have working tools for you along with a more recent version of this ROM. As to Streakmod, your copy may need to be updated. I provide the final update of it in my Multiflasher utility along with copies of all the relevant basebands. Search UKSheep's Baseband Flasher thread and you'll find a link to Multiflasher.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
freeze

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)