DOOGEE MIX - Development & Support

Search This thread

mechimichi

Nov 9, 2013
Updated a minute ago. Phone booted alright[emoji16]
Baseband version still shown wrong in settings. But security updates november 5 2017.
Well done Doogee. Thanks for that.

Gesendet von meinem MIX mit Tapatalk

pd555

Mar 27, 2010
Disregard - see next post

would you mind fixing mega link for Stock (Android 7.0) - 6+64 Variant

Thanks

EDIT: this appears to be a doogee link themselves. Now I am stuck in bootloop with no access to stock rom. Anyone have a mirror please?

Another edit, sorry. I am stuck in boot loop after unlocking and trying to flash twrp. But I can't even get to fastboot with power/vol + (or anything else) Help!

Last edited:

pd555

Mar 27, 2010
I have fixed the issue with boot loop using Smart Phone Flash. Not sure exactly what I did as I tried unticking and ticking, trying different options. Maybe flashing preloader did it

Now I can boot OK. I found TWRP 3.1.1 from somewhere and flashed this through Smart Phone Flash. I then booted to TWRP but it states it is encrypted and it is upside down and touch screen or buttons do nothing. I searched and saw suggestion about clean user data so I flashed userdata. Now I get the same thing but in Russian. So I tried reflashing TWRP but same again in Russian

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Disregard - see next post

would you mind fixing mega link for Stock (Android 7.0) - 6+64 Variant

Thanks

EDIT: this appears to be a doogee link themselves. Now I am stuck in bootloop with no access to stock rom. Anyone have a mirror please?

Another edit, sorry. I am stuck in boot loop after unlocking and trying to flash twrp. But I can't even get to fastboot with power/vol + (or anything else) Help!

pikachu27

Jan 22, 2017
Hello friends i dont understand your all post
Me i have the doogee mix 6gb with 02 september 2017 update, with magisk SU and xposed v88.1
All changed rest just you have not decrypted your memory it is your problem, because with the encrypted memory all the changes will go with a reboot, just enough to decrypt the memory, choose between super SU or magisk for the moment I prefer magisk, because I do not is not necessary to changed the kernel but all modules of xposed works very well after reboot, and for all your firmware flash I posted a link with ADB software automatic, finished codes, formula ... and for all the mediatek phone stop spflashtool and all its errors you know adb is the best EL and with it's more command software just type the action need.
The toolkit is not complicated.

https://www.needrom.com/download/root-twrp-toolkit-doogee-bl5000/

Just replace your firmware file (delete *verifed* on all name files) and finish , and for decrypt data flash your all firmware ,with the patched-boot magisk the original boot.img erase, finish .

Regards

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

And i use this configuration for best battery life,
Amplify (xposed) and Force doze (apkpure need root for best result)

Regards
Only doogee MIX
MiX2 SooN

pd555

Mar 27, 2010
Hello friends i dont understand your all post
Me i have the doogee mix 6gb with 02 september 2017 update, with magisk SU and xposed v88.1
All changed rest just you have not decrypted your memory it is your problem, because with the encrypted memory all the changes will go with a reboot, just enough to decrypt the memory, choose between super SU or magisk for the moment I prefer magisk, because I do not is not necessary to changed the kernel but all modules of xposed works very well after reboot, and for all your firmware flash I posted a link with ADB software automatic, finished codes, formula ... and for all the mediatek phone stop spflashtool and all its errors you know adb is the best EL and with it's more command software just type the action need.
The toolkit is not complicated.

https://www.needrom.com/download/root-twrp-toolkit-doogee-bl5000/

Just replace your firmware file (delete *verifed* on all name files) and finish , and for decrypt data flash your all firmware ,with the patched-boot magisk the original boot.img erase, finish .

Thank you for the response. I don't understand your post fully. Is there a way to decrypt without doing the whole process again?

I don't want to use that tool as that is what I tried and I ended up stuck in boot loop. I don't want to risk bricking the phone again as it took a while to fix with MTK Smart Flash Tool (I guessed how to fix as I could not find an answer)

Would fastboot format userdata work to decrypt TWRP? I did try flashing userdata from smart tool which didn't help fix

My rom is 22 Oct 2017 btw

pd555

Mar 27, 2010
Thank you for the response. I don't understand your post fully. Is there a way to decrypt without doing the whole process again?

I don't want to use that tool as that is what I tried and I ended up stuck in boot loop. I don't want to risk bricking the phone again as it took a while to fix with MTK Smart Flash Tool (I guessed how to fix as I could not find an answer)

Would fastboot format userdata work to decrypt TWRP? I did try flashing userdata from smart tool which didn't help fix

My rom is 22 Oct 2017 btw

Someone please help I am getting stressed and upset now. I have rooted loads of phones and not had this issue before.

I have tried using the toolkit suggested by @pikachu27 but I have ended up back where I started with decrypted TWRP. I can't do anything as screen doesn't respond opr buttons in TWRP

As @pikachu27 instructions were brief I followed instructions on http://www.stupdroid.com/2017/09/root-twrp-Doogee-BL5000.html

I'll show exactly what I did:

Run S-droid toolkit exe. file from twrp Folder.
Ran BL5000 toolkit.exe

Connect your phone to PC with usb Debugging enabled,[in fastboot mod]
OK
type 47 to unlock bootloader then type 42 to flash modded boot.img [select boot type from available 3 boot hit enter]
47 - unlocked bootloader OK. 42 - flash modded boot.img - "not available in this version" so did with cmd instead

type 41 and hit enter to flash twrp then type 45 and hit enter, it will transfer Require File to your Phone and boot it into twrp,
41 - flashed twrp - phone again asked permission to unlock bootloader with UP. Said failed "unlock operation is not allowed". But it is unlocked as I get the Orange state warning on boot. In Developer options Unlock Bootloader is greyed out. I boot to TWRP but is encrypted and I cannot do anything. I try to flash TWRP again after fastboot format userdata but end up with encrypted again but now in Russian.

I cannot get any further. I hope this makes sense. Please are there any more detailed instructions so I can start from the beginning? All help appreciated but I fear no-one will know what is going on. There might be a step(s) missing?

Thanks

jayjojayson

"...but all modules of xposed works very well after reboot..."
Regards
Only doogee MIX
MiX2 SooN

Hi, how did you flashed the xposed*.zip for nougat 7.0 (sdk 24) without recovery?
I tried to install it directly from the xposed-installer apk, but don't work.
Then i tried to flash it with FlashFire-apk (from playstore), but the same don't work.
BTW, i have the prerooted boot.img installed and have root, but only for reading.

greetings
jayson

Echaeos

Dec 21, 2013
bari
Realme X
Guys after so many attempt I've been able to de-brick my phone using the first release of 4gb version (06/08). Now for some reason all the link from mega are working no more, if someone still have the ufficial roms can upload it on needrom o maybe here? Thanks to all ;)

jayjojayson

Last edited:

Echaeos

Dec 21, 2013
bari
Realme X
thanks jay but in my case the rom goes to bootloop, now I'm stucked with 6/15 for 4gb. Can someone maybe create a backup with twrp and post it?

DAz999

Aug 13, 2005
South-West
Hi,

i have flashed the actual ROM 20170817_20171021-1839 (4G-Version) with the prerooted boot.img (r/o settings). If anyone needed the modified boot.img from the latest ROM, here you have it. Works fine for me! I'm looking for a way to increase my call-volume-speaker.

greetings
Jan

found this may help.

This a solution to the low volume problem in the Doogge Mix Earpiece or Speaker.

Many user may find their doogee mix voice call volume is low & even their loudspeaker also.

SO THIS CAN BE FIX IN THE ENGINEERING MODE. There is how you can do it

1. Open your call dialer Press *#*#3646633#*#*

OR YOU INSTALL IT FROM THE PLAY STORE:
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... rit.EngineerStarter

2. Swipe across the page and go to >Hardware Test > Audio > Volume >Voice

3.See the pictures below for clear details.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2CxX3J5DUWmYzVzZFlCOFdMYTg

VOICE: 252
VoIP : 220
Audio Playback > Speaker :160
> Headset+Speaker :120 (Both option above)

Audio Record : 240

penno2

Dec 22, 2010
Hi guys

If anyone's wondering which xposed framework to install, I used this: xposed-v88.2-sdk24-arm64.zip

I'd provide a link, but, not enough posts for me yet. :p

Cheers

Top Liked Posts