Oneplus 5 issue with h+ network

Search This thread

pirilampus

May 10, 2012
Lisbon
Hi,
Im Bruno from Portugal with OP5 with last update 4.5.14 and my network is Vodafone. I have this issue.
Im thinking open a ticket to OnePlus for share this problem.
Hope for better news.
Thanks all

You aren't the only one, Bruno. My network is NOS and I have the same issue.
I think oneplus is more focused in the new OP5T than in issues like these, unfortunately.

brunic

Feb 28, 2013
You aren't the only one, Bruno. My network is NOS and I have the same issue.
I think oneplus is more focused in the new OP5T than in issues like these, unfortunately.

Well, if they dont solve this problem, i will sell my OP5! It's bored when you need something, search on google (soft page) and can't find because page not open!
But i hope for a solution, i will give more days :)
@pirilampus thanks for your reply, i thought was only one in Portugal with this issue!

Axelguitt

Feb 6, 2010
Maybe some Good news :
"
We understand and I appreciate the confirmation. For this issue, we will need to forward this ticket to our Technical Support supervisor for further assistance. Rest assured that you'll get a feedback from them within 24-48 hours
"
-oneplus support.

Axelguitt

Feb 6, 2010
Flash news :
Oneplus tech support has been able to replicate the issue on their own device by following the steps on my video.
They also asked me to send them very precise logs (done). I'm waiting for their answer.
Let's just hope they can fix it on an update.

Yousvel

Jan 23, 2014
Cap-Haitian
www.dtcministries.com
Flash news :
Oneplus tech support has been able to replicate the issue on their own device by following the steps on my video.
They also asked me to send them very precise logs (done). I'm waiting for their answer.

You have done such a great job, bro! Thanks for your effort in helping to find a solution to this issue.

Reactions: Axelguitt

yz999zz

Apr 21, 2010
If OP will solve the issue I can say that their support is very nice, because they have extreme respect to their users. In that case I will buy in future still from them and I will recommend their products to my friends.

Axelguitt

Feb 6, 2010
If OP will solve the issue I can say that their support is very nice, because they have extreme respect to their users. In that case I will buy in future still from them and I will recommend their products to my friends.

Yes for the moment it's the best customer service experience I've ever had. I spoke with real software engineer that were very professional, and they actually understood the issue and guided me to gather as much information as possible.

They actually understood that I am an advanced user and asked me lot of details. It was really intellectually rewarding for me.

They reproduced the bug and they said that they are investigating the issue by comparing their logs with mine.

They updated me and said that the issue was rather complex and it would take them some time.

Although this problem should never have existed at the first place, they are doing their best to fix it.
At this point we can be sure that the problem is in good hands, we just need to be patient.

albialbi1989

Oct 24, 2017
but in your opinion, is it a problem that have all the oneplus 5? because browsing forums, there are many people who say that the problem does not exist.

Embly®

Dec 26, 2004
I'm from Italy, TIM provider, same issue. There's a petition to sign to solve our problem?

Sent from ONEPLUS A5000 by Tapatalk

shadekh

Dec 8, 2010
Sadly, thats the issue I find with most android phones. My first phone, a Galaxy S, had a non-functioning GPS. One would think there would be a big hue and cry over it - but nothing. We can just hope it gets resolved in the upcoming Oreo update.

brunic

Feb 28, 2013
Hello to all,
Oneplus support tell me to do this steps and i think its works. Please try friends:
"Hello Bruno,

Thank you for your reply.

In order for us to look further into the issue, kindly confirm the following:

Network Provider:
Also, to try and troubleshoot, kindly go to Settings>Backup&reset>network settings reset. If the issue persists, I would recommend performing a hard reset. The reason behind doing a 'hard reset' is to return your phone back to its factory default settings. This will enable us to address potential software-related issues and isolate this technical difficulty more efficiently.

If applicable, please backup your data before performing a hard reset.

Here are some steps on how to backup your data:

Go on settings, then accounts
Tap on Google and then tap on your Google account. Make sure all options are checked to save your data.
Go back to settings option.
Tap on "Backup and reset". Make sure to turn on the "back up my data" and "automatic restore" You may check if all data was successfully back up at
www.google.com/dashboard

For music, videos, and pictures, you may transfer them to your PC or back them up on Google Drive.
Once done, here's how to hard reset your device:

1. Power Off
2. Hold Volume Down + Power Button
3. On the Recovery Menu, Select Language
4. Select Wipe Data and Cache
5. Choose Wipe Data and Cache, Tap Yes
6. Reboot system"

Regards,
Bruno

Axelguitt

Feb 6, 2010
Hello to all,
Oneplus support tell me to do this steps and i think its works. Please try friends:
"Hello Bruno,

Thank you for your reply.

In order for us to look further into the issue, kindly confirm the following:

Network Provider:
Also, to try and troubleshoot, kindly go to Settings>Backup&reset>network settings reset. If the issue persists, I would recommend performing a hard reset. The reason behind doing a 'hard reset' is to return your phone back to its factory default settings. This will enable us to address potential software-related issues and isolate this technical difficulty more efficiently.

If applicable, please backup your data before performing a hard reset.

Here are some steps on how to backup your data:

Go on settings, then accounts
Tap on Google and then tap on your Google account. Make sure all options are checked to save your data.
Go back to settings option.
Tap on "Backup and reset". Make sure to turn on the "back up my data" and "automatic restore" You may check if all data was successfully back up at
www.google.com/dashboard

For music, videos, and pictures, you may transfer them to your PC or back them up on Google Drive.
Once done, here's how to hard reset your device:

1. Power Off
2. Hold Volume Down + Power Button
3. On the Recovery Menu, Select Language
4. Select Wipe Data and Cache
5. Choose Wipe Data and Cache, Tap Yes
6. Reboot system"

Regards,
Bruno

You have done a hard reset. But it doesn't solve the issue for most of us. If you think it solved your issue, try again and you will see that it's probably not the case

Terafile

Mar 18, 2017
You have done a hard reset. But it doesn't solve the issue for most of us. If you think it solved your issue, try again and you will see that it's probably not the case

That not works. Tried a month before to reflash completely the rom, but it didn't help at all. The problem is in firmware of modem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash news :
    Hello everyone, for your information, oneplus support asked me a video of the issue. I uploaded it on youtube :
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/PoI3w2USla8

Do you have exactly the same issue or is it somewhat different?

It *seems* that they are taking the problem seriously because they want to do a "remote session" with me to caracterise the issue. I'll keep you informed

Yes for the moment it's the best customer service experience I've ever had. I spoke with real software engineer that were very professional, and they actually understood the issue and guided me to gather as much information as possible.

They actually understood that I am an advanced user and asked me lot of details. It was really intellectually rewarding for me.

They reproduced the bug and they said that they are investigating the issue by comparing their logs with mine.

They updated me and said that the issue was rather complex and it would take them some time.

Although this problem should never have existed at the first place, they are doing their best to fix it.
    At this point we can be sure that the problem is in good hands, we just need to be patient.
    Hello, i m from italy and i ve problem with h+ Connection.

Before, i had an oneplus 3t and there aren t problems with mi sim operator.
    I switched with oneplus 5 and the Connection freeze in h+ for 15/30 second. Then work for 15 second and stops again. Like an infinite loop.

With 4g no problem.

This is an oneplus 5 problem, because i had the same sim and same carrier on 3t and works very well.
    4.5.8 version.

Any hint?
    Tnx
    Maybe some Good news :
    "
    We understand and I appreciate the confirmation. For this issue, we will need to forward this ticket to our Technical Support supervisor for further assistance. Rest assured that you'll get a feedback from them within 24-48 hours
    "
    -oneplus support.