Remove All Ads from XDA

(APP) PicsArt - Photo Studio ...offline edit mode+ no gpu support required

599 posts
Thanks Meter: 240

By djpry, Senior Member on 8th July 2012, 08:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Description
All-in-One Picture Editor & photo art community
INSTALL PicsArt - where everyone becomes a great artist!
PicsArt combines the best features of many photo applications, it is one of the best and most complete photo editors available for free in the market for Android devices.
Picture editor - Tons of photo manipulations, Masks, Collage, Frames, Borders, Stickers, Text effects, Clipart graphics, Callouts, Crop, Rotate, color adjust and more!
Magic effects - awesome artistic photo effects such as Stenciler, Cartoonizer, Sketcher, Orton, Lomo, Vintage, Cross Process, HDR, Fattal, Pencil, Holgaart, Watercolor, Sketcher, Contours, Comic, Neon, Gouache, Old Paper, Pastel, Red Eye Remover, Holgaart, Popart 2, Smart Blur, Face Fix, Color Splash, Paper and more!
Draw - Many drawing effects, draw sticker mode, callouts, Artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend's photos and share your artwork with the World!
Sharing - quickly share with family and friends in PicsArt social network or by adding photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, Fouresquare, Tumblr, Blogger, Wordpress and DeviantArt or send photos by SMS and email.
Camera - enables you to take a picture and apply various effects by enhancing standard Camera.
Live Wallpaper - enjoy amazingly funny color lines.
Site - visit http://picsart.com for better surfing experience of what is published in PicsArt network.
Supported Languages - English, Japanese, German, Chinese, Polish, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian

SCREENSHOT UPDATED

download latest version from

http://depositfiles.com/files/pc0i932lt

njoy the power of your camera
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-tile.jpg
Views:	863
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	1195239  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djpry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djpry Ad-Free

8th July 2012, 09:15 PM |#2  
Here
Thanks Meter: 5,425

More
Be cautious! I'm pretty certain this app hacked my MSN account.no problems since removed. I'm not saying it was picsart but it all started when I used the app and stopped when I wasn't. just beware. Or use a fake email.

it'd be rude not to!
8th July 2012, 09:32 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore,CQ

More
Thumbs up
no need to have an account ...they support full offline feature....bro...i tried and test...every app before posting...its complete safe...
The Following User Says Thank You to djpry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djpry Ad-Free
8th July 2012, 10:02 PM |#4  
Here
Thanks Meter: 5,425

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpry

no need to have an account ...they support full offline feature....bro...i tried and test...every app before posting...its complete safe...

It was a few months ago so if it was the app then maybe its been fixed. I do remember it was good and also had some pretty cool frames etc for screenshots posts.

it'd be rude not to!
12th July 2012, 10:15 PM |#5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
This is the only photo editing app I have and it's really good but some time it's a bit slow

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
13th July 2012, 11:46 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore,CQ

More
i dont undersnd why you guys complain about being slow...its wildfire...no gpu....an aging arm processor...clocked at +\- 600MHz !

if you want performance use it on a dual core....it runs like dream on my moto zoom
The Following User Says Thank You to djpry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djpry Ad-Free
13th July 2012, 11:51 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore,CQ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slymobi

It was a few months ago so if it was the app then maybe its been fixed. I do remember it was good and also had some pretty cool frames etc for screenshots posts.

it'd be rude not to!

lol i was 2 lazy to do it...well updated it now
10th November 2017, 08:17 AM |#8  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Sam Ruxx
Sam Ruxx

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Sam Ruxx
Sam Ruxx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)