[11/10] [G950F] [ROM] [8.0] TWRP Flashable OREO BETA 2

Search This thread

maciejireland

Jun 22, 2016
I have flash the 3 files and all perfectly work on my G950F, before i was on AQH3 XEF (France). Samsung health work, secured folder too. I juste have a "problème", it's that we can't install update by OTA. If your phone with this files crash, it's maybe because you don't have wipe with twrp before.

Possible I forgot wipe I will try last time hope be works.

Reactions: korokota

CsabaZz

Jan 26, 2012
Budapest
How to enter recovery after flashing this rom? Bixby + vol up not working for me

Sent from outer space :p

That's happenning on my device too! If I turn off the device, it will turn on automatically. If I turn it off or restart and press the three buttons or bixby+volup buttons while it restarts, it will turn on as normal and doesn't let me enter into recovery. Fastboot doesn't seem to be working, adb sees my device but fastboot can't open a connection. Any advice?

Paradoxxx

Aug 14, 2008
Krakow
What would happen if I flashed notorious kernel over the top?
Nothing. It won't work.

That's happenning on my device too! If I turn off the device, it will turn on automatically. If I turn it off or restart and press the three buttons or bixby+volup buttons while it restarts, it will turn on as normal and doesn't let me enter into recovery. Fastboot doesn't seem to be working, adb sees my device but fastboot can't open a connection. Any advice?
Fastboot is not a thing on Samsung devices.

Hold volume down, bixby and power button, and instantly when it reboots, hold volume up instead of volume down.

If it doesn't work, just reflash something via Odin.

maciejireland

Jun 22, 2016
All Oreo beta on xda dev have same problem zip.file failed I give up to flash any too much **** stop toking it's working because it's not true if is put screen shot then I believe. I don't think anybody flash any Oreo beta from xda.

ironmanxda

May 21, 2013
I have twrp and rooted with magisk. Do I need to root with super su only to flash this beta 2 rom?

Paradoxxx

Aug 14, 2008
Krakow
All Oreo beta on xda dev have same problem zip.file failed I give up to flash any too much **** stop toking it's working because it's not true if is put screen shot then I believe. I don't think anybody flash any Oreo beta from xda.
That's why there are many people over XDA and Telegram that flashed this, and are using it as a daily driver.

I have nothing to prove to you, if you can't figure out the simple instructions to make it work, this ROM is not for you, and neither is this community. I therefore invite you to leave.

IIDAViiDII

Nov 28, 2016
I can't access the internal storage in TWRP anymore, I thought dmverity is supposed to fix the encryption? I'm at a loss how to fix this now, can't live without Viper :'(

Top Liked Posts