[APP][MOD][Magisk][Root][NonRoot] iYTBP - YouTube with background play and much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DocteurN

Jan 6, 2005
Please post the application version detached from google play. I can not use TWRP and Magisk (locked bootloader).

Can someone do a detached from google play version? (or re-sign the application?) I'm using the version of iYTBP-v12.44.53-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-alldpi-vanced.apk

Maybe for this, there is a module for xposed?
Just use the [Non-Root] YouTube Vanced version with MicroG
Just install the downloaded apks like normal apps and desactivate stock Youtube that is installed on your phone by default.

Last edited:
Reactions: b1k3rdude

ZaneZam

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 6, 2010
v12.45.54

hi guys,

earlier we talked about a new version and because the previous has issues
i took care of this latest one sooner as planned ;) so following has gone up:

Root:
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-480dpi-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-alldpi-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-320dpi-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-480dpi-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-alldpi-vanced.apk

Themed Root:
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-480dpi-black-v2.6-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-alldpi-black-v2.6-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-320dpi-black-v2.6-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-480dpi-black-v2.6-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-alldpi-black-v2.6-vanced.apk

Non Root:
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-alldpi-arm64-nonroot-v1.4-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-alldpi-arm-nonroot-v1.4-vanced.apk

Non Root Themed:

iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-alldpi-arm64-nonroot-v1.4-black-v2.6-vanced.apk
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-alldpi-arm-nonroot-v1.4-black-v2.6-vanced.apk

microG:
microG_for_iYTBP_Vanced_v2.4.0-105.apk

Changelog microG app (v0.2.4-105):
  • Fixed conflicts with stock official microG
Changelog Google mirror:

all credits to @Razerman and @laura almeida!!

!! Yes, there are plenty of variants missing as they are not available on apkmirror yet !!

Enjoy!
ZZ

Cryptic Head

May 5, 2015
Just installed the latest version for the Non Root version and came across 2 issues:
1. The video won't automatically play in full HD even after setting up in the iYTB settings
2. On searching for anything, the text next to it is Grey in color rather than being white (hard to read)

Hobbix

Aug 13, 2012
Just use the [Non-Root] YouTube Vanced version with MicroG
Just install the downloaded apks like normal apps and desactivate stock Youtube that is installed on your phone by default.
I tried to install a non-root version, but I can not log into my google account. I click on "add account", but I do not get any response. (no reaction to a click).

I installed the following:
iYTBP-v12.45.54-b01.12.00-minAPI21-alldpi-arm64-nonroot-v1.4-vanced.apk
and
microG_for_iYTBP_Vanced_v2.4.0-105.apk

What did I do wrong? Why does not work login into my account google?

Lord Takyon

Jul 26, 2010
Fantastic app but non-root version does not respect resolution settings. Will not play automatically at 1080, plays at low res instead.

Admiral2145

Sep 28, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 6
It looks like the latest version [Root-Black Theme] 12.45.54 doesn't respect iYTBP setting for max video resolution.
Chose 1080p and it still played at 480p.
Downgraded to 12.44.53 and it is still the same.
Yeah... The previous version before 44.53 still works until they fix it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jan 21, 2016
Bug Report

Mod edit: Removed OP quote

Can't sign in.
OP3T No root. Android 8.0.0
Latest version of iYTBP dark
How to post screenshots? Nevermind just on clicking sign in, a black window appears with "Accounts" written on it with a non symmetric plus sign. Nothing else on that window. My other YouTube app has me signed in with the Google account used by my device.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iYTBP - injected YouTube Background Playback

What is this?
    This is a modded version of the original YouTube app that:
    • enables background / screen-off playback
    • removes ads
    • adds advanced features like per-network quality defaults
    • ...and much much more!

F.A.Q.
    Q: Who made this?
    A: I ( @Master_T ) initially created this mod by basing it on the source code of the "Youtube Background Playback" xPosed module. All credits for the original implementation go the the authors of that module. I merely "injected" the modifications from the module into the original YouTube APK.

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, and the mod is now maintained and updated by awesome volunteers, who added a ton of new features to the original implementation. In particular, a big shout out goes to:
    @ZaneZam - (ad)vanced version, current magisk module
    @laura almeida - rootless edition
    @Razerman - new features and mods implementation
    @Anova's Origin - original magisk module
    @arter97 - original adblock solution

Q: Why does this exist?
    A: Originally, I made this mod because there was no xPosed for Android Nougat. Now the mod has developed into (possibly) the most feature-rich YT mod out there!

Q: Does this require root?
    A: the normal / vanced edition does, but if you don't have root check out the rootless version from by @laura almeida

Q: Can I donate to the project?
    A: WE DO NOT ACCEPT DONATIONS - we appreciate your support, but please don't send money to us. This is a non-profit project, and sending us money will just mean we have to waste time issuing refunds.

CURRENT VERSIONS / EDITIONS
    The iYTBP project is discontinued! But fear not: the project continues under the "YouTube Vanced" name. You'll find all the latest builds and infos here: https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-iytbp-injected-youtube-background-t3560900

Obsolete infos/links:

"Vanced" version - by @ZaneZam
    My personal recomendation (if you have root) and current "official" version, if such a thing exists. Also comes in Magisk form, if you prefer that - see post #2

Vanced rootless version - by @laura almeida
    Same as the vanced version, but doesn't require root (but requires special steps if you want to use it with a google account, read instructions in the post) - see post #3

Alternative Magisk Module versions - by @Anova's Origin
    Alternative Magisk version - see post #4
    Recent vanced versions from Razerman, Laura Almeida and ZaneZam

Thx to cool people like OP @Master_T, @a.cid and @malybru i have now the possibility to use this second post to keep following info sticky and up-to-date :good:

[Root/MAGISK] YouTube Vanced [BLACK/WHITE THEME]

NOTE: since 31.10.17 there are also official iYTBP Vanced Magisk modules available in the official repo of Magisk, thx to @topjohnwu
    As ususal there is the NOT THEMED and the THEMED variant available. u can use them on arm/arm64 and x86/x86_64 systems and get them via the Magisk Manager Module Download

NOTE: since 29.07.17 and with the new "Vanced" version: as we are not using parts of the original mods stated in the OP anymore.
    This isn't an unofficial port of it anymore it's rather a completely new mod which has the following enrich features and changes

What's in:
    • Completely redid video ad blocking. (This is a much better, faster and simpler)
    • Background Playback enabled (This is also a simplified mod)
    • Enable/Disable background playback via Settings
    • Force VP9 Codec option for better video quality and lesser bandwidth usage (Settings -> iYTBP Settings)
    • Override Max Resolution Limit (Settings -> iYTBP Settings)
    • Set Preferred Video Quality (for WiFi and/or Data) (Settings -> iYTBP Settings)
    • Enable/Disable Info Cards on videos (Settings -> iYTBP Settings)
    • Enable/Disable Suggestions Cards on videos (Settings -> iYTBP Settings)
    • Enable/Disable channel branding watermark on videos (Settings -> iYTBP Settings)
    • Enabled "pinch to zoom" for all devices
    • Casting working with all features (no ads on external devices not guaranteed)
    • File names + installer adjusted to the new "vanced" mod naming
    • [Optional]Detach YouTube from playstore for magisk users
    • White/Black Themed versions

What's Fixed:
    • Blocked all video ads
    • Blocked all layout ads
    • Redid Background playback
    • Fixed "Save Offline" feature (only works in regions where it is supported, more info #2999)
    • Fixed all known issues in themed version

This version came into being because of cooperation of following people so Credits to them:
    @Razerman for method findings (kudos!)
    @laura almeida for themeing/testbuilds (thx a lot!)
    @ZaneZam producing and a bit of ad-nuking (have to mention myself weird *g*)
    and last but not least all the test volunteers! thx to all of u! see what we can achieve together :highfive:

Where is the download link ?
    All versions and variants are available on AFH (latest + older versions archive - might be outdated due to constant upload issues!) or Mediafire (only latest) or
    NEW (many thx to @KevinX8): Google (latest + older versions archive)
    NOTE: Updates are coming depending on availability of new Apk's on apkmirror!

Which variant should I choose ?
    First find out which arch and DPI you should use (FAQ on apkmirror) then,
    If your, 4.1 =< Android Version < 5.0, choose the one with minAPI16
    If your, 5.0 =< Android Version < 8.0, choose the one with minAPI21
    If your Android Version >= 8.0 choose also the one with minAPI21
    (why not API26? because there is no API26 anymore the API21 version is compatible now and API26 got removed)
    Note: u can use API levels lower than your system supports but not higher!
    If you want the themed version, chose the themed version of the same as above.

How to install Using Non-Magisk Root Method ?
    Mainly there are two ways to install using Non-Magisk Root Method,

(I) Using The Official iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer (Only for Android 4.4+)
    1. Download the official iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer
    2. Download the YouTube Vanced apk and make sure file name stays the same.
    3. Either put the apk inside the iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer or put the apk in the /sdcard/Download/ folder
    4. Uninstall any YouTube updates that you have installed and disable auto-update for YouTube via playstore (if YouTube is user app, uninstall it completely)
    5. Flash the iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer in TWRP recovery.
    6. Reboot!

NOTE:
    If both the Installer and the download folder contain a iYTBP apk then the one included in the zip has priority.
    If more than one iYTBP apk is found, only the alphabetical last one gets installed.

Credits :
    @arter97 for the original root installer

(II) Using Manual Method
    1. Uninstall YouTube completely and reboot.
    2. Download the YouTube Vanced apk and rename it to YouTube.apk
    3. Create a folder called YouTube in /system/app/ and set permission 755
    4. Copy YouTube.apk to /system/app/YouTube/ and set permission 644
    5. [OPTIONAL] Extract the lib folder from apk to /system/app/YouTube/ and rename the immediate sub-folder to arm or arm64 or x86 or x86_x64 depending on your CPU architecture and set folder permission 755 and all files permission 644
    6. Reboot!

Note :
    Depending on your android version you need to select the proper installation location for system application like
    for android 4.x - /system/app/
    for android >= 5.x - /system/app/YouTube/ or /system/app/priv-app/
    for Pixel phones - /system_root/system/app/YouTube/

How to install Using Magisk Module Method ?
    1. Download the official iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer and iYTBP_use_this_settings.sh
    2. Download the YouTube Vanced apk and make sure file name stays the same.
    3. Either put the apk inside the iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer or in the /sdcard/Download/ folder
    4. Uninstall any YouTube updates that you have installed and disable auto-update for YouTube via playstore (if YouTube is user app, uninstall it completely)
    5. Download settings file from mediafire mirror or extract it from zip (config_files folder) and put it into /sdcard or /sdcard/download folder on your phone
    6. Open the iYTBP_use_this_settings.sh file and set MAGINSTALL="YES"
    7. [OPTIONAL] Set DETACH="YES" to detach Youtube from playstore to disable update notifications
    8. Flash the iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer in TWRP recovery (recommended) or else install it via Magisk Manager.
    9. Reboot!

Credits :
    @hinxnz for the detach module/installer
    @topjohnwu for Magisk!):

Advanced Options Of Official iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer
    iYTBP Vanced Universal Installer make use of iYTBP_use_this_settings.sh file or couple of .plz files to do certain set of actions which is explained below.

(I) Using the iYTBP_use_this_settings.sh
    • SEARCHFOLDER - Path where to search for iYTBP Apk's (must be a subfolder on sdcard!)
    • MAGINSTALL - Use magisk installation instead of root installation. (Possible Values: YES/NO)
    • DETACH - Detach Youtube from playstore to disable update notifications. (Possible Values: YES/NO)
    • ATTACH - Attach Youtube to playstore if it was previously detached. (Possible Values: YES/NO)
    • UNINSTALL - Completely uninstall iYTBP: root version, magisk module and detach module (Possible Values: YES/NO)

(II) Using the .plz files
    Copy the following (only the ones you need) .plz files to /sdcard/Download/ to let Universal Installer know in which configuration it should run.
    • iYTBP_install_via_magisk.plz - Use magisk installation instead of root installation
    • iYTBP_detach_from_playstore.plz - Detach Youtube from playstore to disable update notifications.
    • iYTBP_attach_to_playstore.plz - Attach Youtube to playstore if it was previously detached.
    • iYTBP_uninstall.plz - Completely uninstall iYTBP: root version, magisk module and detach module.

F.A.Q

Q. How to install updates ?
    A. Just download the latest apk and install as you previously did version.

Q. Do I need to re-install detach script for every new YouTube Vanced update ?
    A. No!

Q. Can I install this as I normally install any other apk ?
    A. No! you need the non root version for that. (Check #3)

Q. Can I download videos with this ?
    A. No! but the official YouTube Offline Video feature is working. (more info #2999)

Q. Why do I see update on playstore for the same version which I have installed ?
    A. Because you have installed the wrong DPI variant. All those who install nodpi variant will definitely have this issue

Q. Why is <xyz> variant not available to download ?
    A. I release all available (Yes all 61 builds) apk based on the official apk from apkmirror. if <xyz> variant is not available in apkmirror, it wont be available here too.

Q. Installation successful but YouTube is not showing up in launcher, why ?
    A. Probably because you didn't follow the instructions properly, you can try this fix -> #3817

Q. Does 'Crop to fit' feature work for S8 and S8+ users ?
    A. Yes! It works on the rooted version but not in the non-root since the package name is changed. However, there is an alternative new Pinch to Zoom feature with basically the same functionality.

Q. Is history working ?
    A. Yes! Make sure you whitelist *s.youtube.com in your adblocker and also make sure your account is merged properly (more info #3900)

Q. Does PIP mode works ?
    A. Yes, newest versions are targeting the highest API (27 at the moment of writing). Even minAPI16 now supports PiP.

Q. When will you release the new version ?
    A. Usually within a couple of days after the official apk is available in apkmirror. But please don't ask for ETA!

Reporting Bugs:
    We ONLY can accept any reports if u do following:
    • Using the most recent version
    • Describe the problem as good as possible (especially with ads for example: what kind of ads, vid or layout?, when and where are they appearing ?)
    • If possible add screenshots of the problem and even better add a logcat which was taken during the problem
    • Add screenshot of the YouTube settings screen (MUST)
    • If it's a theme related bug, providing screenshot of bug, android version, and details of ROM & OEM is a MUST
    if any of these points are missing we will ignore the report as we have no time to investigate further any of these infos. thx for trying to hold on to these points

Do you wanna contribute to this project ?
    Are you a developer ? Do you know one or two about reverse engineering ? Do you know about theming android apps ? Do you wanna join our family ?
    If yes, PM me or @laura almeida or @Razerman

Do you need help or just wanna have some fun ?
    Join our Discord Server -> https://discord.gg/rhqs2k6
    Last but not least, a special thanks to all our testers :highfive:

Last variant Updates: 04.12.17
    First of all I would like to thank @malybru for giving me the possibility to use this 3rd post.

We Will NOT Accept Any Donations!

[Non-Root] YouTube Vanced By @Razerman

Features:
    • No root needed to install
    • No need to uninstall official YouTube, can install as a secondary YouTube.
    • Whole new ad blacking method
    • Simplified mod to enable background playback
    • Enable/Disable background playback via Settings
    • Force VP9 Codec option for better video quality and lesser bandwidth usage (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
    • Override Max Resolution Limit (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
    • Preferred Video Quality switch (WiFi/Data) (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
    • Enable/Disable Info Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
    • Enable/Disable Suggestions Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
    • Enable/Disable channel branding watermark on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
    • Pinch to zoom enabled on all devices
    • Auto reply video (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
    • With the help of modded microG, Login & Casting works with all features (no ads on external devices not guaranteed)

How to install Non Root Version ?
    1. Download the latest YouTube Vanced version
    2. Install it as you would normally install any other apk.
    3. Enjoy

How to fix Login & Chromecast issue ?
    1. Download the modded microG
    2. Install it as you would normally install any other apk.
    3. Enjoy

Where is the download link ?
    All versions is produced by @ZaneZam (again huge thanks to ZZ), You can find the non root versions in his AFH or Mediafire (Hint: Look inside non root folder)

Which version should I choose ?
    Non root version supports all CPU architectures and all DPI variants. so no need to worry about that.
    If you want the themed version, chose the themed version, or else use the stock version.

Known Bugs:
    • Offline mode doesn't work properly, app keep refreshing, to watch saved videos you have to search for it.

FAQ

Q. How to install updates ?
    A. Just download and install the latest version. no additional steps needed.

Q. Do I need to install microG for every new YouTube Vanced update ?
    A. No! you only need to re-install microG if there is a new update to microG (microG doesn't get updated very often.)

Q. Can I install official microG instead of this modded one ?
    A. No! You have to install the modded one. If you want you can install modded one alongside the official one.

Q. What modifications are done to microG ?
    A. Just changed the package name of microG and added support to accept communication from modded YouTube.

Q. Can I use microG from OGYouTube ?
    A. No. You have to use our microG which also supports OGYouTube

Q. Is there any difference to Root version and Non Root version ?
    A. No!

Q. Can you make 'Crop to fit' feature work for S8 and S8+ users ?
    A. No! 'Crop to fit' is a Samsung ROM feature which is only visible when ROM detects YouTube package name. Since we changed package name there is no way to bring 'crop to fit' feature. But we has 'pinch to zoom' feature which is basically the same.

Q. Is history working ?
    A. Yes! Make sure you whitelist *s.youtube.com in your adblocker and also make sure your account is merged properly (more info #3900 & #4430)

Q. Does PIP mode works ?
    A. Yes

Q. When will you release the new version ?
    A. Usually within a couple of days after the official apk is available in apkmirror. But please don't ask for ETA!

Reporting Bugs:
    We ONLY can accept any reports if u do following:
    • Using the most recent version
    • Describe the problem as good as possible (especially with ads for example: what kind of ads, vid or layout? and when are they appearing?)
    • If possible add screenshots of the problem and even better add a logcat which was taken during the problem
    • Add screenshot of the settings screen (MUST)
    • If it's a theme related bug, providing screenshot of bug, android version, and details of ROM & OEM is MUST

Do you wanna contribute to this project ?
    Are you a developer ? Do you know one or two about reverse engineering ? Do you know about theming android apps ? Do you wanna join our family ?
    If yes, PM me or @ZaneZam or @Razerman

Do you need help or just wanna have some fun ?
    Join our Discord Server -> https://discord.gg/rhqs2k6
    Last but not least, a special thanks to all our testers
    Magisk Modules for iYTBP

Magisk Modules for @ZaneZam's iYTBP:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8lY7pYQ4GSza200ajZNYkdWOVE

Current Versions:
    arm: 12.49.55v
    arm64: 12.49.55v
    x86: 12.32.60v
    x86_64: 12.32.60v

All Magisk modules are using the minAPI21 nodpi variant of @ZaneZam's iYTBP unless otherwise stated.

Instruction for the Magisk Module:
    1) Delete any prior updates you have installed for YouTube
    -Navigate to Settings -> Apps -> YouTube and disable the app, this will uninstall all updates
    -Once disabled, re-enable YouTube
    2) Flash the module zip in either Magisk Manager or a custom recovery

The module will survive dirty ROM flashes. To upgrade to a newer version of iTBP using the Magisk modules, simply flash the new module over the old one.

Note: If you are using Substratum to theme YouTube (especially if using Substratum's legacy mode), you may have to remove overlay first prior to updating. Otherwise, YouTube will crash immediately when opening. If you experience this, you can try any of the following to fix it:
    -Uninstall and reinstall the overlay on YouTube
    -Flash Substratum-rescue(legacy).zip from Substratum's folder, then re-apply all your themes
    -Dirty flash your current ROM, reapply Substratum theme
    Speaking of Update - v12.49.55 out! :)

Hi Guys,

whats that? an update??? YES! but not to YT 13.xx it's "only" the 12.49.55! :p
    actually i don't wanna disappoint u so i quickly come out now with the exciting news that we were able to (respectively @laura almeida, yes oops she did it again!! :)
    kudos and credits to her and be sure to thank!!!) fix every known bug in the themed app and that i uploaded iYTBP variants of all available 12.49.55 apk's.

before u start with "ok nice but booooh why not 13.xx???" because it's neither ready (well yes there are some early test versions already but nothing to release)
    nor it will make u happy as some features are forever gone (thx to G!) We wanted to make a good and stable "last" 12.xx.xx release so we put all our
    efforts into fixing stuff (again much more laura then i *g*) and we think it is a good release. we hope u enjoy it!

speaking of "where is version x.y?": i have an appeal to new users here: again asking for new versions or ETA are not speeding up anything and are against the rules! if
    it wents good one gets ignored or if it went bad one gets flamed/warned/deleted/etc. and thats not something we should produce here. some of us "can't hold it" if
    such requests or questions come up multiple times and this is totally understandable when people are constantly are breaking rules and don't wanna listen. we want
    to stay at a good karma level here so please consider to just skip such posts. thx! and just to let u know again we the dev team also want to use a recent app version
    (hence we always have an eye on all new released versions for sure and as fast as possible) but don't (and actually no one) "need" to have it. :)

ok ok now enough of explainations and advices, here we go with the new stuff:

Non-Root:
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-arm64-nonroot-v1.4-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-arm64-nonroot-v1.4-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-armeabi-nonroot-v1.4-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-armeabi-nonroot-v1.4-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-x86_64-nonroot-v1.4-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-x86_64-nonroot-v1.4-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-x86-nonroot-v1.4-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-x86-nonroot-v1.4-vanced.apk

Root Not-Themed:
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-160dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-240dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-320dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-480dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-alldpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-x86_64-alldpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-x86-alldpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-240dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-320dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-480dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-alldpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-160dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-240dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-320dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-480dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-alldpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-160dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-240dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-320dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-480dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86_64-480dpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86_64-alldpi-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-alldpi-vanced.apk

Root-Themed:
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-160dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-240dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-320dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-480dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-armeabi-v7a-alldpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-x86_64-alldpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-x86-alldpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-240dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-320dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-480dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-arm64-v8a-alldpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-160dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-240dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-320dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-480dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-armeabi-v7a-alldpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-160dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-240dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-320dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-480dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86_64-480dpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86_64-alldpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk
    iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI21-x86-alldpi-black-v3.3-vanced.apk

Changelog for Not Themed variants:
    • none! ;)
    • and NOTE: This is the last fully featured version
      from 13.xx on we will lose some of them forever but we will let
      u know which one in particular in upcoming verisons, just to forewarn u and to
      give this release some more value ;)

Changelog for 12.49.55 (themed variants) thx and credits to @laura almeida and @djdarkknight96 for helping her with issues
    and thx to all testers on discord & co!!!:

• Completely rebuild theme
    • Fixed FC on upload
    • Fixed live chat text not visible (black on black issue)
    • Fixed shared PM chat text not visible (white on white issue)
    • Fixed super chat text not visible (black on black issue)
    • Fixed inconsistency in theme across different devices
    • Compressed and cleaned all resources (~1MB reduction in app size)
    • Themed few more screens
    • Added support for Oreo 8.1
    • Fixed some Oreo 8.1 specific issues
    • Fixed lots more small theme issues

Universal Installer v2.8 and Magisk Repo Module:
    • Merged latest template 15.10 changes (u need to have magisk 15.x installed!)
    • Fixed setting of lib folder permissions (might fix fc's soeme of u had)
    • Fixed app not showing up on Oreo systems (many thx to @kulmegil for pointing to this oreo specific solution!)
    • Added automatic playstore detach/attach functionality (Magisk Repo Module)
      Short Description:
      Use following files by putting them into /data/ to take effect
      File "iytbp-module-detach-disabled"
      Use this if u want to detach YT app from playstore on every boot (like the magisk installer does by default)
      File "iytbp-module-detach-enabled"
      Use this if u want to attach previosly detached YT app to playstore again. This file has priority over the detach flag file above and gets
      deleted after first execution of the attach function (because it's just needed to execute once and not needed on every boot)
      If both of the flag files are deleted from /data/ the boot script is disabled and no detach or attach function will be executed at bootime.
      The flag files can be found in modules directory which usually is /magisk/iYTBP-Vanced-Magisk-Repo

Now quicky some last words about me beeing not here often:
    unfortunatley i rarely have time to even shortly check in here on xda so please don't take this as a disinterest from my side
    im just very busy with the "other life". so please bear with me it's a bit difficult these days ;)
    but fortunately the community is here to help u out guys and therefore i wanna throw out some big ups to all constant helpers
    like @madbat99 (diligent man, thx thx!) @LOCKhart (zealous thx!) @Timmmmaaahh (always fresh and amusing posts! *g*)
    @zelendel (your appearance is just enormous! *g*) and latey also @nirogu325 if i saw that right and just to name some
    of u (sry if i forgot anyone who is helping out often and wasn't mentioned here in this quick list, plz don't feel offended
    thx to the missed ones too of course!) thx also to all mods (especially @Bajanman who tries to understand, often not easy i guess *g*) and who
    have an eye on here, keep the sheeps together and try their best to keep a good vibe. last but not least many many thx to our
    contributers like @KevinX8 (Official Magisk Module thread and mirror hosting) and latey also to @starxeon for... u will see, u will see ;)

and last but never least again to the team mates @laura almeida and @Razerman who make this possible!

And now Enjoy!
    ZZ