FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 6.0 | 6.20.651.3 | Sense 7 | Updated 3.20.16

7,739 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,789

By OMJ, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 24th April 2014, 02:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th November 2017, 06:44 PM |#6451  
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is it possible to re-upload file from the first post to another place? (Google drive or Mega will be fine) . The downloading speed from androidfilehost is so slow for me... I can't wait a few days to finish download )))

20th November 2017, 04:12 PM |#6452  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 15,789

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbentrop

Is it possible to re-upload file from the first post to another place? (Google drive or Mega will be fine) . The downloading speed from androidfilehost is so slow for me... I can't wait a few days to finish download )))

I no longer have any M8 files on my pc....I purged long ago...I was gonna download from AFH & upload but it's downloading way to slow here too...1-2 days sigh

sooo....I added the svn & downloaded via svn...I'm zipping up the ROM now & then will upload...

*edit* here ya go...

Mirror

for anyone else having this issue in the future, download via svn....
The Following User Says Thank You to OMJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2017, 06:16 PM |#6453  
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for help! ))) I've uploaded that file on my Mega drive (I hope it's not against the forum rules)
https://mega.nz/#!LtYGFJQZ!jGGGl940g...3SkcchJ_JtnwKY
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ribbentrop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ribbentrop Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)