FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

COMPILE From Source For Any Phone On Linux Distros [BUILD ENVIRONMENT TO COMPILE]

1,275 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,834

Post Reply Email Thread
12th April 2017, 02:32 PM |#1141  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebirdi

Im building RR rom for Galaxy note 3 N900 exynos, i have manually synced all the repos including device tree etc but always getting stuck at this error

Your tree isn't being picked up by Lineage, are you sure you have all the dependencies?

12th April 2017, 05:29 PM |#1142  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZO

Your tree isn't being picked up by Lineage, are you sure you have all the dependencies?

Thanks, i solved it and yes i was missing something.
23rd May 2017, 09:40 PM |#1143  
Fleet
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Has anyone got this error?

Code:
target R.java/Manifest.java: PackageInstaller (/root/RR/out/target/common/obj/APPS/PackageInstaller_intermediates/src/R.stamp)
device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:19: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/ambient_display_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:19: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'summary' with value '@string/ambient_display_summary').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:25: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/tilt_sensor_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:29: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/pick_up_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:29: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'summary' with value '@string/pick_up_summary').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/always_enabled_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'summary' with value '@string/always_enabled_summary').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:45: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/priximity_sensor_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:49: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/hand_wave_gesture_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:49: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'summary' with value '@string/hand_wave_gesture_summary').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:56: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/pocket_gesture_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:56: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'summary' with value '@string/pocket_gesture_summary').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:63: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'title' with value '@string/always_enabled_title').

device/nubia/nx507j/doze/res/xml/doze_settings.xml:63: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'summary' with value '@string/always_enabled_summary').

build/core/package_internal.mk:369: recipe for target '/root/RR/out/target/common/obj/APPS/NubiaDoze_intermediates/src/R.stamp' failed
make: *** [/root/RR/out/target/common/obj/APPS/NubiaDoze_intermediates/src/R.stamp] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
nothing matches overlay file header.xml, for flavor television-v8
nothing matches overlay file preference_category_material.xml, for flavor v17
nothing matches overlay file preference_category_material.xml, for flavor v21
Warning: AndroidManifest.xml already defines versionCode (in http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android); using existing value in manifest.
Warning: AndroidManifest.xml already defines versionName (in http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android); using existing value in manifest.
Warning: AndroidManifest.xml already defines minSdkVersion (in http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android); using existing value in manifest.
Warning: AndroidManifest.xml already defines targetSdkVersion (in http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android); using existing value in manifest.
make: Leaving directory '/root/RR'
I tried with different settings but always getting some errors.
24th June 2017, 12:11 AM |#1144  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
I build RessurectionRemix Marshmallow Sultanized-CAF for my 1+3T, it will boot only when i'm not flashing any GApps.
Anyone experienced this issue? Where did i go wrong?
27th June 2017, 12:23 PM |#1145  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun46

For 64-bit only systems, get these:
Code:
g++-multilib lib32z1-dev lib32ncurses5-dev lib32readline-gplv2-dev gcc-4.7-multilib g++-4.5-multilib

Is this a command to run in the Terminal or are these separate libraries we need to install? If I enter this in a terminal window I get an error "g++-multilib: command not found".

Thanks
28th June 2017, 01:48 AM |#1146  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijer

Is this a command to run in the Terminal or are these separate libraries we need to install? If I enter this in a terminal window I get an error "g++-multilib: command not found".

To "get" these packages, prefix the line list of packages with "sudo apt-get -y install"; within the terminal.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
4th July 2017, 06:22 AM |#1147  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

To "get" these packages, prefix the line list of packages with "sudo apt-get -y install"; within the terminal.

Frustrated

According to my Synaptic package manager g++-multilib 4:5.3.1 is installed but the command keeps returning this error "g++-multilib: command not found"

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your assiatance
4th July 2017, 09:44 AM |#1148  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijer

Frustrated

According to my Synaptic package manager g++-multilib 4:5.3.1 is installed but the command keeps returning this error "g++-multilib: command not found"

Any suggestions?

web search: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=g%2B%2B-mu...&dbexp=a&ia=qa

I personally installed the following (limited to "multilib" ref) for LOS 13.0 & LOS 14.1. Both working.
Code:
sudo apt-get -y install g++-multilib gcc-multilib
I think the version number you are specifying is just the expected version that would be installed as at the time your source info was written. The space in itself looks wrong.
25th November 2017, 05:11 PM |#1149  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:

Im building RR rom for Galaxy note 3 N900 exynos, i have manually synced all the repos including device tree etc but always getting stuck at this error

Which would you like? [aosp_arm-eng] 51
build/core/product_config.mk:249: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "lineage_ha3g". Stop.
Device ha3g not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from lineageos Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Repository for ha3g not found in the LineageOS Github repository list. If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your local_manifests/roomservice.xml.
build/core/product_config.mk:249: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "lineage_ha3g". Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_ha3g'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZO

Quote:

Thanks, i solved it and yes i was missing something.

Hi i am having the same error message and thus far been unable to work out what is missing. Can i ask you lovebirdi what was it that was missing for you ?
Or if anyone else has an idea what is missing I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this.
26th November 2017, 12:50 PM |#1150  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi, thanks for this guide.
I want to know if there is a " videos guide" to learn compiling cwm recovery for any android device. Thanks in advance

sent from my lenovo K10a40
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
*abhi boomed here*, compile android from source, easy, ubuntu 12.10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)