C:\Users\psy\cd>OMAPFlash @Targets\Projects\p5113\omap4430_p5113_hs.txt

» OMAPFlash v4.15 (Aug 12 2011)

» Looking for device (omap usb)
» Please turn on device
» Waiting for device (omap usb)
» Found device (omap usb)
» Requesting ASIC id
» Searching 2nd for: OMAP4430_p5113_1G_HS 443007 04 HS
» Loading second file Targets\2nd-Downloaders\dnld_startup_omap3_hs_1g.signed.2n
d
» Reading board configuration file Targets\Configurations\configuration_omap4430
_p5113_1g.txt
» Reading definition file .\targets\definitions\definitions_omap4.txt
» Sending size of second file (0x00006D04 bytes)
» Transferring second file to target (0x6D04 bytes)
» Closing boot connection
» Waiting for device (omap usb)
» Found device (omap usb)
» Waiting for 2nd
» Unknown status message 'x???' during peripheral boot (waiting for 2nd)

C:\Users\psy\cd>

I disconnected and reconnect each time soft said "Waiting device "

kokaikola

Sep 22, 2014
try
Code:
OMAPFlash @Targets\Projects\p5113\omap4430_p5113_hs.txt

Hi, all. I have trouble with bricked GT 5110 too, and seems like you have no solution.
If i understand clearly - we need to flash emmc partition with OMAP flasher but image for mmc was not found in internet?

Maybe it can be download or copied from workable device?

Maybe it would be helpfull processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Android_gingerbread_eMMC_booting

poshat

Jul 10, 2014
quits.ru
I have same problem with Huawei Ascend D1 U9500 (Omap4440). But I can't find MLO and sbl files for this device. Only u-boot.bin from stock firmware. Anybody know where find this files?

poshat

Jul 10, 2014
quits.ru
Hello. I have a u9200 having exactly the same problem. You have been able to fix it?

Hi. Unfortunately no. But I know exactly that should be use programm Omapflash with special settings and original files MLO & SBI (first and second loader). Omapflash u can find everywhere, but loaders and settings is more difficult problem.

kobiandy

Jan 14, 2013
Accra
Please help

A friend was trying to flash her p5100 and bricked it. I was able to flash recoveries unto the tab when ever it showed the 2 pc's with message to use kies. But now the battery is completely dead and wont show up if connected to a pc...how do I fix this please. Thank you

web lab

Nov 21, 2015
interesting

I hope someone donating me a hard bricked P31xx or P51xx :D Thinking about flashing standard OMAP4 x-loader and u-boot. Booting standard Ubuntu Desktop from Linaro project will be super cool :)

Altough my p5100 tab2 is not by any means bricked so far i would like to give your project a try on my device, i prefer not to brick it but we will see ... is it risky to try it? Could you give me some instructions to do so. I would love to run native linux on it having the option of dual booting with android replicant and linaro. Thanks in advance

er.davinder

Jun 14, 2011
Looking for GPS location
LeEco Le 2
I hope someone donating me a hard bricked P31xx or P51xx :D Thinking about flashing standard OMAP4 x-loader and u-boot. Booting standard Ubuntu Desktop from Linaro project will be super cool :)

Is possible to do that , please tell the process of doing that it would be really awesome.

I have bricked LG L9 omap 4430 device device, I can't flash recovery, boot anything , via fastboot it says invalid partitions, eMMc memory seems to be corrupted by bad flashing.

can you please give your expert opinion on this , on what should be the way to resurrect this phone.

VIPER_GE

Nov 19, 2008
Georgia, Zugdidi
i also have P5100 bricked now. before brick it worked but, viruses inside, not workable device, also PC recognized it as Unknown device vid/pid 0000/0000. have riff but not resurected because no found emmc. i think need Z3X easy-jtag. but my city no one has it. :(

nikki_34

Feb 13, 2016
Hello. I have a Kindle HD 8.9. Can I use this utility to flash u-boot.bin. CPU OMAP 4470. I flash script FIRE FIRE FIRE and erase all: u-boot, boot.img and recovery from EMMC. Can you help me please.

Reactions: noctiz

Punkr0cker99

Jan 29, 2011
My GT-P3110 seems to have been turned into a good looking paperweight. Battery was drained after my kid played with it for some time, left it charging overnight, came back to it showing battery icon with 100% charge. Disconnected charger, tried to power it on: zit. Pressing the power button for about 1 minute: nothing. Plugging the charger and then pressing power button for 1/2 minutes: nothing. Power button + vol up or down: nothing.
When I plug it to my computer, an OMAP 4430 device briefly shows up in device manager for about 2 seconds and then disappears.
Was able to install omapflash drivers, and now the device manager detects a "TI board", but since the device is only present in the system for 2 seconds, I´m dead in the water.
It was with a stock rom, rooted, worked fine for about 3 years. Was NOT fiddling with roms whatsoever, just plain quitted on me.

Is it a battery issue? Fried emmc?

Thanks.

motel78700

Dec 3, 2017
Hello,
i get a P5110 and tab seems dead.
I saw there is OMAPFLASH methods, but nothing works. operation failded ?
Is there any update to reprogram tab to restart a new life ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MultipleMonomials, i have bricked p5100. Just checked, following your instructions. Couldn't repair:

Code:
    C:\OMAPFlash recovery p5113>OMAPFlash.exe fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

п OMAPFlash v4.15 (Aug 12 2011)

п Waiting for device (omap usb)  - [COLOR="Red"]MY COMMENT: here is nothing happens until i connect device. When I connected device - see next log:[/COLOR]
    п Waiting for device (fastboot)In Fastboot Mode..

п Sending 'recovery' (5680 KB)
    п Operation FAILED ()
    п Elapsed time: 0:11.109
    Hello. I have a Kindle HD 8.9. Can I use this utility to flash u-boot.bin. CPU OMAP 4470. I flash script FIRE FIRE FIRE and erase all: u-boot, boot.img and recovery from EMMC. Can you help me please.