[Oct 27][SD]▐ 27.10.2010▐ ★shubCRAFT 2.0★CM6★▐ ★Discontinued★ ▐

Search This thread

hazard99

Jun 13, 2009
Try holding down the power button for about five seconds rather than just tapping it.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Shu8i is already aware of this but What I believe is happen is the cpu is taking to long before it scales up. What you end up with is the phone lagging as you unlock it. Impatient people such as myself(total dig at myself) will press the unlock numerous times in a matter of seconds.

I keep saying this but the sampling rate is set too high and the cpu load threshold is also too high.. so until it hits a 95 percent load it wont speed up. So the phone is waking up while its at 245 mhz if thats what you have it set to!

this is just my theory. I am not a dev just what I have seen.

Sichroteph

Mar 15, 2009
Same. Touchscreen becomes temporary unresponsive for short amount of time, although whole system is still running fine.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

What class your sd card is ? Did you formatted in Fat 32 before copying the Android folder ?

Are we alone with this issue ? (Which would certainly be a good new, because we can fix it)

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
i find myself holding it for a matter of 10-15 before it comes back. is there a way to change it through the zimage. if so how or where is the edited file?

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
ima try 1.1 is there a solution to the Screen of Death Lockscreen?

locomambo

Nov 10, 2008
i installed the lastest version 1.1 and after screen timed out the screen wont come back..itll stay black..any fix?

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
V 1.1: Video capture fixed. Although there is no patch because many files had to be modified. Enjoy.

Dear Shu8i,
You have managed to make a perfect Rom here. Its fast its stable , never locks up on me and has a lot of eye candy. This is the EnergyRom for Droids. Great stuff.
Matt in his Sense-Froyo series has managed to fix the Bluetooth for Audio as well as the Phone.
I think a working BT Headset is a very practical requirement for a lot of us , especially guys like me who have to attend calls while driving.
I would highly appreciate if you can look into this issue at your convenience.
Bloody Hell. Seems like I am writing a very formal letter.
Take care

silver123

Sep 30, 2008
Tartu
problem with music folder

Hy

there were multiple questions regaeding music not shown in music player but no answers. is there any solution for this. is there any way to rescan media.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: this build is in my mind most complete, if oly this problem doesn´t exist.

thankyou in advance

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
can you post the zimage you used. is your black screen gone? lockscreen working correctly?

Tzeunis

Jul 29, 2007
Utrecht
Runs fine.. untill i Reboot! It says: userdata.img & system.img not found on SD card

And i cannot install any apps from market --> not enough space is the response..

Anyone got the same inssues?

Last edited:

sibeer

Mar 20, 2008
Liverpool
Hy

there were multiple questions regaeding music not shown in music player but no answers. is there any solution for this. is there any way to rescan media.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: this build is in my mind most complete, if oly this problem doesn´t exist.

thankyou in advance

I had similar issues on my G1 so I am not certain it is a build problem. I believe there is a way to force a scan of folders manually, there is also an app available.

Tung_meister

geat work mate but i've got afew issues...can't update to the latest version of launcherpro through market place, I can't sync with facebook(google services framework crashes) and i'm getting much slower download speeds via all connections than with darkstones desire v5 build

cheers

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Oct 27][SD]▐ 27.10.2010▐ ★shubCRAFT 2.0★CM6★▐ ★Discontinued★ ▐

sding1.png

mirrors.png

stepsy.png

Release Notes:
    - Deleted all the bloatware.
    - Includes mtu fix by ElBartoME.
    - Includes Keypad fix.
    - Adobe Flash workes now.
    - Changed folder name back to Android so that autoboot programms will work.
    - For better performance change wallpaper to a static one.

Whats working:
    - Wifi
    - GPS
    - 3G
    - Camera with flash
    - Bluetooth
    - Everything thats working on other builds

Known Bugs:
    - Youtube HQ green line. fixed.

Notes:
    - In order to get the same results as in the screenshot, download cmparts_ui, copy it to your sdcard (root), go to Settings-CyanogeMod-User Interface - Tweaks extras -Import colors from XML.
    - To activate the HTC_IME keyboard, you've to activate it through Settings -Keyboards(after installing). After that long press on a text input field - Input method - HTC_IME

Special thanks:

- pandroid: Original Drop Theme
    - shiftedx: Original Minimal Matte Theme
    - Heh
    - hastarin
    - Sanjeev
    - Cotulla
    - Darkstone
    - ElbartoME
    - mattc
    - Cyanogen
    - Zego
    - rori~
    Beta Testers:
    - ElbartoME
    - robertoestivil
    - ts0cha0tik
    - neo251
    - BornStylez
    - Ehsan_khajezade
    - eugenb
    - TeddyTweetTweet

- everyone on #htc-linux(-chat)

Code:
    [center][b]ElBartoME 2.6.32.9 #1 Kernel:[/b]
    [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/Source.zip]Source[/url] | [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/zImage]zImage[/URL] | [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/bcm4329.ko]Wifi Module[/URL] | [URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/tun.ko"]VPN Module[/URL] | [URL=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7497706/Readme.txt]Readme[/URL][/center]

If you appreciate my work, you might consider donating a small amount :)
    shu8i [BUILD]<<<<<>>>>>ElBartoME [KERNEL]

Came up with a 1415...the highest I've seen on any Android build yet.

c9d21d0c.png
    did like a mirror too... rapidshare aint working for me
    I see tendering has been enabled anyone test?
    i was wondering does anybody have a alternative dialer? similar to the wm one?