[PRJ] [THEME][Throttle Launcher] HTC1 Theme [WQVGA/WVGA]

Search This thread

Danni3

May 20, 2009
Philadelphia
HTC1 Theme

I know most of you probably won't leave htc sense or w/e you're running for this but I might as well post my current project for feedback and tips

based on the HTC1 concept by Andrew Kim:
http://designfabulous.blogspot.com/2010/07/htc-1.html

attachment.php

Recommended:
-Qualcomm 7200 or higher
-WVGA screen

Build Log:
V.001 (7/28/10)
-Original
-Landscape support
-Widgets
Known Issues:
-Facebook Widget is not perfect, be careful of data usage it is not completely programmed and you might be charged for data
-Pictures are fuzzy and low quality in the facebook widget
-Facebook widget does not support landscape yet...
-PSBblack and PSBBlackLS are docks/launchers they open up to specific programs on my phone but these programs might not be installed on your phone there I would suggest you change it, this was a personal widget for myself >.<

Installation:
1.Download the Latest ThrottleLauncher (1.1.10)
2.Install it lol?
3.Extract HTC1 Folder into \Programfiles\ThrottleLauncher\Setups
4.Extract The folders found inside the Widgets Pack zip to \ProgramFiles\ThrottleLauncher\Widgets

Still a lot of work to do =\

Attachments

• HTC1.v001.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 517
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3,873
Last edited:

bigdd15

Aug 9, 2008
is it normal only having a widget.xml in the HTC1 Facebook widget? no skin files?
i got an error of "skin file on path \....\...\HTC1Facebook\skin was not found or corrupt when adding the widget

Danni3

May 20, 2009
Philadelphia
is it normal only having a widget.xml in the HTC1 Facebook widget? no skin files?
i got an error of "skin file on path \....\...\HTC1Facebook\skin was not found or corrupt when adding the widget

Oh dear thats strange o_O
uploaded the skin folder, extract this to the widget folder if its messed up

Attachments

• skin.zip
    450 bytes · Views: 86

Hatefly

May 26, 2010
Huntington Beach
That's really cool man. I can't wait to see it when it's complete. Looking at it right now, it has a really clean look to it.

Keep up the good work, looks amazing!

taospirit

Jan 11, 2009
Nîmes
hello i just install it on my HD2 but don't see how it works, i have just the bottom bar to access programs and the widgets Add, i think we must add in widgets ur widgets Pack folder. Is it a slide panel theme?

Danni3

May 20, 2009
Philadelphia
Id'd be 10000x happier if this was for android -.-'

Lol... I just got a galaxy S so I'll be porting this to android very soon

as for the windows mobile version I'll be working on it occaisionally depending on if people want me to as well as if any new features are released in future throttle launcher builds =P

Luke014

Apr 27, 2009
Freiburg im Breisgau
Hi,
How can I move widgets? If I long tap on them they won't move and I cant find an option "unlock widgets" as in the standart theme of throttle launcher.
hope you can help me.
Luke

FLOKER

Jul 8, 2009
Very sexy!
I definitely would leave Sense if you get this one more advanced!

I optimized the programpanel and added a notification slider at the top (like on the concept-images) already; if you'd like to work together just contact me.

---------------------------

Anybody who is interested in my updates can download the new version here or in the attachments of this post. I included an option to unlock the widgets. Haven't found another one... (Check the screenshots)

Attachments

• HTC1.zip
    981.4 KB · Views: 31
  • sshot003.png
    sshot003.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 73
  • sshot004.png
    sshot004.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 76
  • sshot005.jpg
    sshot005.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Reactions: wil_dee

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Hi,
How can I move widgets? If I long tap on them they won't move and I cant find an option "unlock widgets" as in the standart theme of throttle launcher.
hope you can help me.
Luke

I could move the widgets without problem by tapping and holding until a dotted border appears and then just drag and place them wherever you like (same page or other page).

Danni3

May 20, 2009
Philadelphia
Very sexy!

I optimized the programpanel and added a notification slider at the top (like on the concept-images) already; if you'd like to work together just contact me.

Anybody who is interested in my updates can download the new version here or in the attachments of this post. I included an option to unlock the widgets. Haven't found another one... (Check the screenshots)

Well I recently got a Galaxy S so no more windows mobile =P I'll leave it to you to actively develope for this theme, though I will be poppin by every once ina while to check up and code more

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Very sexy!