GZOSP - AIO thread

Search This thread

RemusW

Oct 7, 2016
Hi,
I have been trying to build GZOSP 8.1 but keep getting the following errors - https://www.hastebin.com/coqivoqico.sql
the issue is these lines I think -
[720/1112] including ./system/sepolicy/Android.mk ...
./system/sepolicy/Android.mk:114: warning: BOARD_SEPOLICY_VERS not specified, assuming current platform version
[1112/1112] including ./vendor/samsung/zerofltexx/Android.mk ...

Thing is I'm not building for the zerofltexx. I'm trying to build for the HLTE but can't find how to point to the correct vendor/device. I think the errors below that line are caused by it pointing towards the wrong device but have been unable to find out how to point the build towards the correct device.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

ps. I have tried to upload the device tree's I'm using to my github but so far been unable to do so.

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
martins-sclc.blogspot.com
Hi,
I have been trying to build GZOSP 8.1 but keep getting the following errors - https://www.hastebin.com/coqivoqico.sql
the issue is these lines I think -
[720/1112] including ./system/sepolicy/Android.mk ...
./system/sepolicy/Android.mk:114: warning: BOARD_SEPOLICY_VERS not specified, assuming current platform version
[1112/1112] including ./vendor/samsung/zerofltexx/Android.mk ...

Thing is I'm not building for the zerofltexx. I'm trying to build for the HLTE but can't find how to point to the correct vendor/device. I think the errors below that line are caused by it pointing towards the wrong device but have been unable to find out how to point the build towards the correct device.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

ps. I have tried to upload the device tree's I'm using to my github but so far been unable to do so.

you are using CM/Lineage trees that have cyanogenmod calls. 8.1 will fail on that.
either fix those or do "export ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true"
you can also add that to your boardconfig

Reactions: RemusW

Top Liked Posts