[SUBSTRATUM] BootAnimation Collection (Want a custom one? Taking Requests.)

Search This thread

anandmore

Nov 30, 2015
Aurangabad
www.anandmore.gq
Google Product Sans.

So guys, I just made a substratum theme for the Product Sans 2 font (pixel 2 stock font). I am attaching it if anyone wants to use.

DOWNLOAD:
Apk File(Nougat)
Flashable Zip(Oreo)

Note: Substratum doesn't support fonts on oreo yet so this will work on nougat only.
Edit: I have linked the flashable zip for the font in case anyone wants to use on oreo.

Last edited:

nainesh1107

May 21, 2017
Can I flash extracted zip from apk file through recovery ???
Cause I'm unable to use file manager for this stuff !!
Please help.
Thanks

jayjaymowmow

Jan 11, 2018
Wanna try that watchdog but I boot on Android only. How fix?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I have substratum but theres no option of bootanimation. Im currently using cardinal aosp

jayjaymowmow

Jan 11, 2018
That's weird. Could you please post a screenshot?
This the theme i am using on substratum. Theres no bootanimation option, how do i change my bootanimation? I already tried moving zip file on system/media and change the permission to rw rr but it still doesnt work :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_substratum_20180115-110930.jpg
    Screenshot_substratum_20180115-110930.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 894

anandmore

Nov 30, 2015
Aurangabad
www.anandmore.gq
This the theme i am using on substratum. Theres no bootanimation option, how do i change my bootanimation? I already tried moving zip file on system/media and change the permission to rw rr but it still doesnt work :(

Dude. You need to download the apk file then install the app. Then open substratum and select the installed app. There you will find the option for bootanimation.

foxsprout

Feb 19, 2014
Hi! Can these files be used in non-Xiaomi phones? I don't know how Substratum works in changing bootanimation.

kishor_5

Dec 23, 2017
Hey can you make a boot animation like marvel movie starting.
Marvel studios logo animation plzzzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. ctOSv5 BootAnimation.
    Credits : nin9
    PREVIEW LINK
    DOWNLOAD LINK

2. Marvel-DC BootAnimation
    Credits : christian taylor
    PREVIEW LINK
    DOWNLOAD LINK

3. Pixel BootAnimation (Pixel/Pixel 2 - Black/White)
    Credits - Rishi2906 & ZawZaw
    PREVIEW LINK
    DOWNLOAD LINK

4. Assassin's Creed BootAnimation
    Credits - Camotec
    PREVIEW LINK
    DOWNLOAD LINK

5. Batman BootAnimation
    Credits : christian taylor
    PREVIEW LINK
    DOWNLOAD LINK

6. Zelda BootAnimation
    Credits :
    PREVIEW LINK
    DOWNLOAD LINK

7. Heisenberg BootAnimation
    Credits :
    PREVIEW LINK
    DOWNLOAD LINK

XDA:DevDB Information
    Substratum BootAnimation Collection, Theme for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    anandmore

Version Information

Created 2017-12-05
    Last Updated 2018-01-01
    can u turn this apk bootanimations to zip to be put in system/media/bootanimation.zip in any device ??
    No need to provide seperate zip files, you can easily extract them from the apk. Here are the steps :
    • Download the apk file.
    • Download any root explorer of your choice.( I prefer ES File Explorer)
    • Navigate to the downloaded apk and long press it.
    • Under the 3 dot menu select extract to and extract the apk.
    • Now you will find the bootanimation.zip file in assets/bootanimation folder.
    • Now go to the root folder and navigate through system>media. Once there locate your current bootanimation.zip file
    • Long-press your current bootanimation.zip file, and click copy, as we'll want to have a backup just in case. Paste it wherever convenient for you OR simply change the extension from .zip to .bak
    • Once your new bootanimation.zip has been selected for moving, navigate back to system > media and paste it there. You'll have to overwrite your current animation zip, but that's fine since you have a backup in case something goes wrong. Go for it.
    • For many of you, the previous step will be the last step. But, if for any reason you're still stuck with you old animation, you can try aligning the permissions of your newly-copied bootanimation.zip file with the permissions in the system/media folder. In our case, those were rw-r-r. Just long-press your new bootanimation.zip file and click Permissions and change them until they fit. The logic behind these abbreviations goes like this: Owner - Group - Other. Read for 'r', Write for 'w', and Execute for 'x'. Save the changes and restart.
    Thread updated. Changes :
    -Added Heisenberg BootAnimation.
    -Also i didn't realize this thread got featured on xda portal. :p

Edit : Happy New Year 2K18!
    Google Product Sans.

So guys, I just made a substratum theme for the Product Sans 2 font (pixel 2 stock font). I am attaching it if anyone wants to use.

DOWNLOAD:
    Apk File(Nougat)
    Flashable Zip(Oreo)

Note: Substratum doesn't support fonts on oreo yet so this will work on nougat only.
    Edit: I have linked the flashable zip for the font in case anyone wants to use on oreo.
    Thread updated. Changes :
    -Added Marvel-DC and Pixel BootAnimation.
    -Moved downloads to xda-devdb.

Add Google+OnePlus bootanumation from Vector substratum theme
    If the developer gives permission then sure.