There are messages popping up after every reboot that " your device has been registered with micromax service" and DEDUCTS BALANCE
This thread is about how to STOP IT ::
First you have to root your device
then 1) install es file explorer from play store
2) open es file explorer and there press the menu button situated left to home button below the screen
3) click on tools > root explorer> mount r/w >
4) here set system to rw instead of ro
5) after doing this you go to device > system folder > app folder > here delete the micromax registration.apk
HIT THANKS IF WORKS !! COZ I'M SAVING YOUR BALANCE
You can disable automatic registration in micromax devices without root.
1. Go to settings > apps.
2. Go to all tab.
3. Open the app named RegistTest.
4. Select "Disable" and select "yes" in the pop-up.
5. Finished. You have successfully disabled that auto registration app.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|