1,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 881

Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2017, 10:39 AM |#251  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Sorry, but running the same software on my Nexus 5X, I can't reproduce these issues
22nd August 2017, 10:55 AM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocalla

I updated to the 4th developer's edition of Android O on my Pixel (the official release is in two days) but Lucid has a couple of problems with screen dimming. I use the clock widget as the screensaver and find that:

a) The light/dark control no longer appears onscreen.
b) If I receive a notification while the screen is dimmed, the launcher navigation buttons stay bright and cannot be turned off without exiting Lucid and re-entering it. This happens with both Nova and the stock launcher.
c) Randomly (but more than 50% of the time) the screen will not dim at all.

Some of these issues are affected by the general screen-saver settings but not in obvious ways. There is some interaction going on here that I'm at a loss to understand, so for now I've had to disable the screen-saver and use a simple nighttime clock widget with the brightness turned down. Which of course doesn't adjust to ambient light so not very satisfactory either. (The standard Android screen-saver clock is too small).

I'm hoping this will be fixed soon after the official launch of O.

I installed the Android Oreo release and the problem appears to have gone away. I'll consider it solved unless it comes back.
10th September 2017, 12:44 PM |#253  

More
Hallo
I Need the App as Visitor guide.
The App must start only as diashow. I do not want to see the timeline. Pictures can also change with wipe or arrows.
Can also bei used Videos?
Thanks Stefan
Zoo Osnabrück
Germany.
12th September 2017, 10:38 PM |#254  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Altum

Hallo
I Need the App as Visitor guide.
The App must start only as diashow. I do not want to see the timeline. Pictures can also change with wipe or arrows.
Can also bei used Videos?
Thanks Stefan
Zoo Osnabrück
Germany.

Hey Stefan,
you can set the app to start directly in slideshow mode. The "timeline" should automatically hide itself after a few seconds. It does not play videos and I have not planned to add that, sorry.
6th October 2017, 01:23 PM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi, j4velin!

I am enjoying your app! I have something to ask, I've set the screensaver to stop when I stop charging. But it won't stop until a few seconds later. Is that meant to happen?

Also, I found
Quote:

READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - load custom fonts

in the Play Store description. What do you mean by load custom fonts? Can I load custom fonts?

Thanks,
Aliffan
The Following User Says Thank You to AliffanI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AliffanI Ad-Free
15th October 2017, 12:21 PM |#256  

More
Wink Translate
Hello!! Would you like me to translate APP into Portuguese from Portugal? if you are interested send reply to [email protected]
20th November 2017, 07:40 PM |#257  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi. I like that app. Thx. Can you make Extension for Speedometer (from GPS) in next update or later? I would like to use screensaver in my car on Android Head Unit.
And two stupid/myabe imposible idieas (You may like it)
1) redirect mini control panels of players when they are started.
2) equlizer background like lockscreen on CyanogenMod.
Screenshots
first
second

With best regrads.
16th December 2017, 09:51 PM |#258  

More
Lucid - DayDream Screensaver
Lucid - DayDream Screensaver
stopped working after update to Oreo 8.1
Please Fix !!
The Following User Says Thank You to BobikH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BobikH Ad-Free
17th December 2017, 12:39 PM |#259  

Donate to Me
More
The latest beta version should work on 8.1 - you can sign up for beta releases on the apps Play Store page
17th December 2017, 06:04 PM |#260  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4velin

The latest beta version should work on 8.1 - you can sign up for beta releases on the apps Play Store page

I'll wait for official release ....
Thanks, for your Quick reply.
19th January 2018, 04:24 AM |#261  

More
Great Product! Features request and advise to developer
The product is great. However, you can increase you revenue potential from this app if you include a few keywords in your description as well as adding a few more features or enhancement. I purchased this app for my custom 'Digital Photo Frame' and 'smart mirror'. (Add the words in qoute to your app description to draw potential users searching for this to your app description and feature usage.

Features to add, or tweak:
*Have the app automatically rotate through the different modules as opposed to selecting them from the Clock screen (Necessary for Smart Mirror); this can be added as a configurable option (rotate vs. toggle buttons on clock screen)

*Add feature to overlay rss feeds, weather info, and calendar events over images being displayed on the slideshow images (nice to have for an enhanced 'Digital Photo Frame' experience!). This should also be added as configurable option as not everyone wants rss, weather, calendar or notification overlayed on images; but allow the user to select what to include on the overlay.

*Pull images from Google Photos albums and other online services as opposed to images only locate on local storage).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)