Thanks Meter: 334

Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2015, 05:31 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by henh

how do i get the Superuser Permission work?
when i click the icon, it shows a blank screen with Superuser Permission on the top bar. i press the menu button> Preferebces, there's the Tap action & Notification check box. i can't get it work. can someone guide me thru please?

First enable developer options.. Then if u have rooted ur phone , in the developer options u can see root access option select and press on apps and adb..! Den u will enable super su in settings above developer options go in that press on options button then select default access to prompt..! And that's it ..!

18th November 2015, 12:56 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
..................................Have been lazy to see hundred and hundred posted talking about battery save
7th July 2016, 03:53 AM |#63  
Flag Oakville
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
No word yet on how well this works from me, but I couldn't put it lower than 400000 on my S6 xD
25th September 2016, 11:07 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So... i'm just asking: it's the 2016 and in the app store there are many comments that say that the app it's not supported anymore. Is it a good app to use? There is/are an alternative to this one?
To this very day i have a very bad battery problem and this app seems a good compromise to resolve it.
14th February 2017, 07:39 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hey where is "ondemand".
I am using version :- 2.2.4
11th November 2017, 10:30 AM |#66  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evostance

For all of you that have gained root access, I will show you how to dramatically increase your battery life

Step 1: Download SetCPU from the market or get its via XDA-Dev

Step 2: Install it and allow SuperUser.apk to gain access

Step 3: Leave the settings alone on the main tab. Should be at the top of the max bar and the bottom of the min bar with ondemand selected in the scaling.

Step 4: Check "Set on Boot" on the main tab

Step 5: On the Profile tab, check "Enable" and "Notifications"

Step 6: Click "Add Profile" and add the following profiles

What this will do is change your CPU usage depending on the state of your phone.

The phone will be allowed to run on full power when on charge if needed.
When the screen is turned off the CPU will run between 245 and 384mhz
When the battery is below 30% the CPU will run between 245 and 384mhz

You should find this will save a ton of battery. I have had ebuddy running in the background for almost 5 hours with 3G connectivity and my battery is at 72%

You can get more juice from your battery is you use JuiceDefender.
Also, remember to add SetCPU in your task manager ignore list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnasnasu

Hey where is "ondemand".
I am using version :- 2.2.4

I'm writing this post to confirm that this method still works in 2017 and in Android 7 (still haven't got my hands on 8 will update this post if I do have the chance). Also for people who are wondering about ondemand not being present. It's because custom kernels are being bundled with the ROMs these days and many of those have governors which replace the stock ones (one of them is ondemand). In such a case I would recommend leaving the profiles with the governor which is set by default. That means leaving the value under scaling as it is, in SetCPU. Hope this helps somebody in the future stumbling upon this thread!

Sent from my MI MIX using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to E50AK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift E50AK Ad-Free
28th November 2017, 08:11 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Easy to use app and useful thread........
The thread was very useful thank u..... One can change themax and min quantity according to them selves. If one doesn't do gaming then can change maz to 456. One can also create profiles of his own choices.
23rd December 2017, 07:44 PM |#68  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thanks for the advices, you're the best. I love my old and legendary Xperia X10
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)