Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

19th December 2013, 11:48 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzman

Hi @pedal2themedal looking forward to a 4.3 290 version

May i ask, do you have any problem when flashing this mod....did the theme look exactly like op posted....did this mod need deodex rom to fully working....i have flash many time but it didn't work....like i post the problem earlier in the thread....hope someone can help cause i really like to change my status bar, and this is the only one i see working....

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th December 2013, 05:43 AM |#23  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 660

More
I have only tried on a deodexed rom, plus I concurrently themed via xposed xblast module plus a modified framwork-res.apk. This was the first mod I did and it worked a charm, and continued to work with the other mods. Not sure how to help you besides maybe loading @Desperanto86 deodex 257 rom then try this mod (I'm running my own custom rom too, so can only suggest one that's similar)

The Following User Says Thank You to iBuzman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iBuzman Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 09:19 AM |#24  

More
Quote:

I have only tried on a deodexed rom, plus I concurrently themed via xposed xblast module plus a modified framwork-res.apk. This was the first mod I did and it worked a charm, and continued to work with the other mods. Not sure how to help you besides maybe loading @Desperanto86 deodex 257 rom then try this mod (I'm running my own custom rom too, so can only suggest one that's similar)

Thanks, that's very helpful...i will try that...if you have any mod and theme, why don't you share it in xda....i would love to have something different to try beside stock....it would be nice... Just a suggestion...

20th December 2013, 11:56 AM |#25  

More
Quote:

It's very funny that after i flash desperanto rom, and then flash this mod, i still doesnt get the theme to change....wonder why..hmm

12th February 2014, 02:31 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Emporia, KS
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Hey guys, I pretty much only run 4.4 roms now, so I am not sure if this will ever get updated again, but if I ever flash back to stock I will be sure to do so
24th December 2017, 09:52 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[QUOTE=pedal2themedal;47715513]

Hello my friend this link broken apk give me a new link please or apk share this is. 😊
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)