FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DRIVER] Windows HTC Drivers extracted from the latest HTC Sync

381 posts
Thanks Meter: 138

By Jann F, Senior Member on 5th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey,
I just installed Windows today and was surprised that adb did not work out of the box
Well Ubuntu didn't need any drivers, so I searched for the apropriate drivers but none worked for me, so I extracted the ones from the latest HTC Sync.
Those are tested by me to work with Win8 x64.

So here it is:
DOWNLOAD HTC DRIVERS

NEW Version: 4.10.0.001 on 30th nov. Please check Win8.1 compatibility and send me a PM wether it works or not.

NEW Version on 28th oct: 4.5.0.001 not tested my me, but they should at least work from WinXP to Win8, no Win8.1 compatibility yet, I'll check the next days for a new one.
NEW on 28th may: new version, the old did not work with JB for me.
Old ver: 4.0.1.002
New ver: 4.1.0.001
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Jann F For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jann F Ad-Free
26th January 2016, 06:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
doesnt work for me with win 8.1 on macbook 2012 retina
24th October 2016, 06:15 PM |#3  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 33

More
when i run the drivers or try to it just does nothing ??? i click run and thats it the driver installer window disappears and nothing happens ?
1st January 2018, 05:47 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have htc desire x. My mobile can't turn on. if i connect to charge then only charging light be on.
i can't do hard reset. If i connect into my laptop then also not showing any driver for it.
In device manager it show me unknown device. I can't connect mobile into my laptop so i can't also reinstall Android Os.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)