Thanks Meter: 4

By mattyv, Member on 10th April 2011, 03:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2011, 11:29 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimerical26

You were right man. The apk is actually a pile of s**te. I'd say it's just for pre-2.2 or 2.1 android or something. certainly doesn't work on 2.3. It all seems to be working fine now without any apps.... although I think I need to cut down on the amount of wireless signals bouncing around in this room. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on the win7 drivers if anyone would care to rip n zip?
cheers

See I told you it was the same for me with me Evo only thing I going try it with Cm 7.1 So I can get the mouse cursor since the mouse driver update ****ed up my Cm7 .0.0 RC1 it put me into a boot loop after I flashed it. What Rom are you runnjng yours on. Because Iam still trying to find out if I can flash the mouse driver update on Cm7 .0.0 Rc2 which I have right now.

3rd August 2011, 01:39 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo4sickness

See I told you it was the same for me with me Evo only thing I going try it with Cm 7.1 So I can get the mouse cursor since the mouse driver update ****ed up my Cm7 .0.0 RC1 it put me into a boot loop after I flashed it. What Rom are you runnjng yours on. Because Iam still trying to find out if I can flash the mouse driver update on Cm7 .0.0 Rc2 which I have right now.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 man... my Rom is a Villain Rom villainrom.co.uk
I don't think CM7 is quite ready enough for the SGS2. I think there are issues with both tv out and bluetooth so I think Villain Rom is the better option for now.

Do you find that sometimes when you go to type something that keys get caught and it comes out like thhhhhhhhhhhhhhisssssss? I reckon it's wireless interferance and it gets the on-press of the key but looses signal before it gets the off-press. I'm never more that 3 or 4 metres away from the phone so that's a little upsetting but maybe it's just interferance from other wireless devices.
3rd August 2011, 04:06 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
That hasnt.happened to me yet. Check to make sure thw keys then selves arent getting stuck.
16th September 2011, 07:11 PM |#34  
Flag Broward County, FL
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Has anybody ever tried this keyboard (RT-MWK06) on a Photon? I'd like to think that Moto probably didn't change much between the Atrix and Photon, but the only review I've found online that specifically referred to both the Rii RT-MWK06 and Photon was a review on Amazon by a guy who said point blank that it didn't work (though it's unknown whether he knew he had to enter the 4-digit code on the keyboard to complete the pairing, and whether the keyboard itself wasn't broken/defective).
26th January 2012, 01:43 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
just got my iPazzPort Rii mini today. awesome keyboard!! i had trouble pairing it with atrix but i read the thread and saw that i have to type the passkey after entered on phone.
29th March 2017, 08:06 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just unboxed 2 H96 PRO+ 3/32 android box's and I can't get ether of the Rii mini i8+ bluetooth keyboards to work at all with these devices. Please please someone help me.
I have tried both methods. I have paired the bluetooth with the devices bluetooth and it says paired but won't work at all. I have also placed the dongle in the USB port and the blue light on the keyboard stops blinking as if it's paired but nothing?
Now if I pair it with my tablet everything (track pad,D-pad, keyboard) work flawlessly. So there is some issue with them not working with the Android box. Plz Plz help me as I am very excited to get these up and working.
7th April 2017, 07:04 PM |#37  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara Incubus

Just unboxed 2 H96 PRO+ 3/32 android box's and I can't get ether of the Rii mini i8+ bluetooth keyboards to work at all with these devices. Please please someone help me.
I have tried both methods. I have paired the bluetooth with the devices bluetooth and it says paired but won't work at all. I have also placed the dongle in the USB port and the blue light on the keyboard stops blinking as if it's paired but nothing?
Now if I pair it with my tablet everything (track pad,D-pad, keyboard) work flawlessly. So there is some issue with them not working with the Android box. Plz Plz help me as I am very excited to get these up and working.

Have you found a solution to this yet? I am having same problem with same hardware - H96 Pro Plus/Rii mini i8 (BT model)
2nd January 2018, 04:02 AM |#38  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspr8

Have you found a solution to this yet? I am having same problem with same hardware - H96 Pro Plus/Rii mini i8 (BT model)

Try using a USB extender for the receiver off the Android box I had a similar issue where the box was giving off interference and the receiver wasn't able to communicate with their R-II

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)