SWApp Link: The Best Companion App for your SmartWatch

Search This thread

nk33

Jun 24, 2009
Mines workingg sweet still

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA Free mobile app

ditotay

Dec 11, 2015
I couldn't download your version. It said that there is a problem with the server. :(
My version is nulled because is outdate and can't use it anymore. Help me!

kensupen

Jan 25, 2008
Mines workingg sweet still

The version from Google Play 0.99na still works, but doesn't use Facer watch faces. The main reason I used this app was for the watch faces. All the versions after 0.99na (from 0.99o to beta10 rev8) used Facer watch faces and are all expired. I read on some forum that someone figured out how to remove the expiration and keep it working, but I can't find the forum again.

nk33

Jun 24, 2009
The version from Google Play 0.99na still works, but doesn't use Facer watch faces. The main reason I used this app was for the watch faces. All the versions after 0.99na (from 0.99o to beta10 rev8) used Facer watch faces and are all expired. I read on some forum that someone figured out how to remove the expiration and keep it working, but I can't find the forum again.

Well I dont know why but I have been using mine for a couple of years now with watch face and still works 100%.

They removed the expiry I remember because they said it wasnt stable enough app for them to charge for

kensupen

Jan 25, 2008
Well I dont know why but I have been using mine for a couple of years now with watch face and still works 100%.

They removed the expiry I remember because they said it wasnt stable enough app for them to charge for

Your's is version 0.99na which had a few faces built in. The version after that you could design your own face using the Facer system and load it. It's a pity there's not an unlocked version with that floating around.

nk33

Jun 24, 2009
Your's is version 0.99na which had a few faces built in. The version after that you could design your own face using the Facer system and load it. It's a pity there's not an unlocked version with that floating around.

ok - fair enough - thanks for clearing that up.

Personally I dont care about the various faces - i am happy with the basic one as long as the watch/app functions as it is supposed to i am happy.

kal888

Dec 7, 2009
is there anywhere out there a working version with .face watchfaces support? It would be really great for those with pure android chinese smartwatch! please help us!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Available on Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.preiss.swapps.link

SWApp Link is intended for use with Smartwatches running Android OS.

Some compatible Smartwatches:

Samsung Gear 1 (with android ROM), Omate TS, AI Watch, Neptune Pine, Inwatch Z, AW-414, AW-420, Callisto 100.

Features:

Call Notifications:
     • Displays the caller’s photo.
     • Option to take the call, reject the call, or reply via SMS (composed on the watch and sent through the phone.)
     • During call: options to end the call, toggle mute, and toggle the loudspeaker.

SMS Notifications:
     • Displays the SMS text and contact photo.
     • Option to reply via SMS.

App Notifications:
     • Displays notifications, from the apps of your choice, on the watch.
     • Fully optimized notifications for specific apps (with more coming), including:
      • Email - Notifications now display the email’s content instead of just displaying “[number of] New Emails”.
      • Hangouts - Notifications now display the message content instead of just displaying “[number of] New Notification(s) from [name]”.
      • WhatsApp - Notifications now display the full message content, even within groups, including the message’s text and image.
     • Customizable notification layouts: choice of colors for the message text and the message background, option to automatically resize the message text based on its length, and more.

Full notification management:
     • Browse through all the previous notifications (SMS and app), with the option to display the most recent ones first or the oldest ones first, search through them by text, and more.

Powerful clock engine which can be set as the watch's lockscreen. Many exclusive features, including:
     • Both Analog and Digital watch faces.
     • Smooth seconds hand with dynamic shadow.
     • Unread notification indicator.
     • Battery, 3G, and Wi-Fi indicators for both the watch AND the phone (with options to display the indicators side by side, or toggle between them by tapping on them.)
     • On Screen Display (OSD) Modules including a stopwatch, timer, day timer, second time, date, next alarm info and more (the OSD is shown/hidden by tapping on the clock.)
     • Option to choose the Font Color with the color picker.
     • Choice of backgrounds.
     • Choice of date formats (Mon. 20 June / 20-06 / 06-20 ...).
     • Choice of hour formats (12H / 24H).
     • Complex animations.

Call Log Sync: Displays the phone’s call log with the option to place a call or send an SMS to anyone on it.

Remote Call: Remotely place a call to one of your contacts, favorites or recently used numbers, or dial a number to call remotely.

Remote SMS: Remotely send an SMS to one of your contacts, favorites or recently used numbers, or input a number to SMS remotely.

Remote App Launch: Remotely launch apps on the phone.

Remote Clipboard: Send content from the phone to the watch’s clipboard.

Remote Media Control: Remotely control the phone’s media player from the watch and see track info.

Find My Phone: Remotely set off the phone’s or watch’s ringer.

Remote Battery info: Displays the remote device’s battery level (with a low battery notification option.)

Remote Lock: Remotely lock the phone from the watch (in case of loss, for example.)

BT Virtual Leash: Automatically lock the phone and display a notification on the watch if the BT connection is lost.

Remote GPS Location: Display the phone’s GPS coordinates on the watch.

Megaphone: Establishes a phone call between both devices and puts the remote on speaker (establishes a communication with people near the remote device, sim watches only.)

Microphone: Establishes a phone call between both devices (enables you to hear what's happening around the remote device, sim watches only.)

Connection methods:

 Direct Bluetooth Connection

Push Notification - Uses an Internet connection to communicate between the devices. (disabled)

 SMS - Sends and intercepts SMSs to communicate between the devices.
    *!!!!!!!!Bringing ClockFaces to a new level !!!!!!!!!*

*SWApp Link dev update*

During those last days (almost 20h every days...) I have redone my clock engine from scratch. The aim was being able to make it as modular as possible and using an XML Files as simple as possible.
    This way:
    • It will be possible for anyone to design it’s own clockfaces easily
    • It will be possible to share them
    • It will be easy to modify other’s clockfaces
    • …

Here is the example of the great Clock Face Grand Master from +Martin Holm Nielsen that was quiet a challenge feature wise.
    Now that my engine can deal with it, it will be very easy for anyone else to make clock faces with such features.

I have posted a screenshot of the xml file to show you how clear and simple it is:

1. Clock file name
    2. Clockface screenshot name
    3. Clock Name
    4. Author
    5. Face (the markers)
    6. List of background (swipe up or down on the background to change it)
    7. Analog Clock (there might be more analog clock lines)
    8. OSD module (there could be more OSD modules)
    9. OSD Items (lines ) with their index
    a. here there are two lines, two items for each index, there could be more lines
    b. each line as a “type” which tells the clock engine what text to display and attributes (format, color, target…) (but they will react to same gesture)
    i. the time item can be at a different time zone
    ii. clicking on the local alarm open the watch alarm dialog
    iii. clicking on the stopwatch Start/Stop. Long click for Reset.
    iv. clicking on the timer Start/Stop. Long click for Reset and set timer.
    v. Possibility to combine several types: “3G,wifi,3G,wifi” are treated as 4 types and combined
    c. txt: means it’s plain text
    d. clicking on the background toggle between osd behind hands, osd in front of hands and no osd.
    10. each line has a target : local will get data from your
    11. Text type : display text info (Here Battery % at the middle, clicking on it will toggle between local and remote)
    12. Icon type: display indicators (Here to indicator on the middle for 3G and Wifi signal, , clicking on it will toggle between local and remote)
    13. each element has a t target : local will get data from your watch, remote from your phone, and both will allow to toggle between them

files are saved in 3 directory:
    Root: xml file and sample
    Texts:fonts

So sharing a clockfaces will be very easy

To be done:
    As soon as I’ll have done the Notification history in swapp link, I’ll add notifications items
    Add ‘import’ and ‘export feature in swapp link
    Make an Edit mode (modify any clock by clicking on the items)
    WYSIWYG Clock Generator

Thanks again to +Martin Holm Nielsen , +Christos Vorkas who has designed Elegance, the first one i have use to start the engine, and to +Daniel Ortiz who sent me a clockface from the Gear that i could use too :)
    *Voice Control*

*SWApp Link dev update 0.935*

You can now enable *Voice Control*

When the app is listening the red mic icon will be displayed. The Android SpeechRecognizer is very unstable. when it crashes the icon disappear, if it's the case wait until it come back.
    The listening is only active when the app is displayed, therefore there shouldn't be any problem with battery.
    The implementation in only partial so far.

Key words on the main screen or clock screen:
    Call : Remote Call
    Text: Remote SMS
    Play: Media player control
    Find: Find my phone
    Lock: Remote Lock
    Setting : Settings
    Clock : Display the analog clock
    Stop: Stop Listening

Key words on incoming notification: (not for call or sms notification so far)
    Dismiss
    Local : open app on local device
    Remote : open app on remote device
    Stop: Stop Listening

*Stay tuned, a LOT more to come...*
    *ClockFace Selection*

*SWApp Link dev update 0.935b*

You can now choose the clockface (from settings).

The clocks in the list are real clock showing the actual time ;)

I have more clocks to add.

Credits to +Daniel Ortiz and +Roy King for those first clockfaces.

If you want your own clockfaces added to the app, send me your files:
    https://plus.google.com/101149847908870195450/posts/jfFJts5bQDW

There is a slight bug: when you choose a new clock and come back from the settings the clock take some seconds to update. I will fix this, but i'm taking my GF to the cinema and wanted to send you this update before i come back.
    when will you be posting the update?

today, i'm working on it right now. I have to modify the settings menu for BT, add a BT Keep alive and when it's done i'll post an update.