Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

orcsbane13

Apr 6, 2010
You need to take the google apps out of the rom and have a seperate download for them.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Sparticusx

May 8, 2010
I'm flashing the rom right now, I like the blue graphics in the screenshots. I'll report any bugs back that I find, Thanks

listyb01

May 21, 2009
Detroit, MI
Yeah dude, it is illegal to package the google apps in a rom.

Hmm, that sucks! It seems to me that most ROMs that I have used had them cooked in. Kaosfroyo maybe? I don't know, guess I'll get that fixed.

my sd card is partitioned, do i need to reformat before i can flash this rom?

Your card can not have partitions with any Froyo ROM on the Eris.

Jp50

Jun 12, 2010
Orange County, CA
Hmm, that sucks! It seems to me that most ROMs that I have used had them cooked in. Kaosfroyo maybe? I don't know, guess I'll get that fixed.

Your card can not have partitions with any Froyo ROM on the Eris.

i have an extra 2 gb sd card. can i format that to fat32 and use it? do i need any other files on my sd card besides the rom?

TheSonicEmerald

May 12, 2010
Buena Park
Issue 1: In the market app, there is no Tab linking to Verizon Apps. instead, the tab leads to Downloads. Also, in the Downloads section in the Market, when you hit menu, the bottom 2 options remain non-themed.

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
Should the link to download remain up while the google apps are included? I duno maybe it's no big deal but I thought it may be an issue...

Either way when it's fully themed i'll later try this. Looks good

Sent from my Eris using XDA App

listyb01

May 21, 2009
Detroit, MI
i'm diggin it so far.

Mms works for me with stock messaging that's a good for me;).

Well I'm gonna have to take your ROM away ;) lol. I am removing gapps and the new version will include some very nice wallpapers, maybe something else, I'll see what I can whip up real quick.

Either way when it's fully themed i'll later try this. Looks good

There are a few buttons here and there that are not themed, otherwise everything is done. Now if I could just get those damn buttons!

Status
Not open for further replies.