Flag Portmore
Thanks Meter: 0

More
WiFi NVRAM WARNING: ERR 0x10 Problem Fixed
Thanks bro it works on a Blu Studio 5.5c Perfecty

9th January 2018, 12:15 PM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sir, with due respect I want to ask you something soo kindly help mee out , I have lenovo K4 Note
Actually what happened is I flashed my phone with SP tool and all my imei no. , serial no. , bluetooth address has been lost and when I connect this phone to PC it shows me an error that is USB not recognised , try i tried to install kingoroot that also failed to install , sim card is not showing bcoz of invalid imei no. , it is also showing me NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10; what can i do please do reply and help mee out sir. The phone is in unrooted condition right now if you want i can contact you or come to your shop but plz i need my phone to work as like it worked before . I will be highly obliged to you . Please do reply as soon as possible with a genuine solution .You are my only hope left now...

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Sir, with due respect I want to ask you something soo kindly help mee out , I have lenovo K4 Note
Actually what happened is I flashed my phone with SP tool and all my imei no. , serial no. , bluetooth address has been lost and when I connect this phone to PC it shows me an error that is USB not recognised , try i tried to install kingoroot that also failed to install , sim card is not showing bcoz of invalid imei no. , it is also showing me NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10; what can i do please do reply and help mee out sir. The phone is in unrooted condition right now if you want i can contact you or come to your shop but plz i need my phone to work as like it worked before . I will be highly obliged to you . Please do reply as soon as possible with a genuine solution .You are my only hope left now...

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Actually what happened is I flashed my phone with SP tool and all my imei no. , serial no. , bluetooth address has been lost and when I connect this phone to PC it shows me an error that is USB not recognised , try i tried to install kingoroot that also failed to install , sim card is not showing bcoz of invalid imei no. , it is also showing me NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10; what can i do please do reply and help mee out sir. The phone is in unrooted condition right now if you want i can contact you or come to your shop but plz i need my phone to work as like it worked before . I will be highly obliged to you . Please do reply as soon as possible with a genuine solution .You are my only hope left now... I have Lenovo k4 note Mtk 6753
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)