FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

4,728 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,579

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2018, 09:02 AM |#22951  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

That description is not useful in regards to trying to reproduce the issue on your behalf without wasting time on some possible past missed step or point of process (step by step really does means step by step, that is why those words are use instead of "general description") so onward to the most important and still missing thing:

Under what circumstances or after performing what actions? When the screen auto-rotates? When you change views? When the moon is full and you are facing east? Seriously, without details, logs and screenshots this is just guesswork. With details, logs and screenshots there may be things people can do to help.

I would say when op put his hand in x86 devt ,it will automatically sort out ,no need to provide those logs ,but i will provide logs and screenshots asap ,any telegram group.

14th January 2018, 09:20 AM |#22952  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,549

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlin3

@IronTechmonkey ES FILE Explorer works fine ,i think there is fault in fs and mount point detection ,it shows tmpfs system instead of roots for same.

I missed this edit. I'm not doubting your report, and that extra bit of info might be helpful to HP (as would any specific details and logs )
14th January 2018, 09:31 AM |#22953  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Should we be reporting from privately provided tagger tests into the public thread just yet?

Would that not usually be done after it is made public or we are invited to do so (do we know there will be no more sub-testing)?

I wasn't aware that we had an NDA ๐Ÿ˜‰ @HootanParsa just holler if you'd rather see feedback in PM! Ahem, 1. 2. 3. 4. -> fixed, thank you!
14th January 2018, 10:17 AM |#22954  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,549

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2k13

I wasn't aware that we had an NDA ๐Ÿ˜‰ @HootanParsa just holler if you'd rather see feedback in PM! Ahem, 1. 2. 3. 4. -> fixed, thank you!

When someone gives you their proprietary software to test via a private communication, then assume NDA and take it seriously until told otherwise. Also, there is the matter of progression and organization of development, and it's just good form to wait. It's not our call to open that door.

As to 1 2 3 4, I have different results which require more testing (and other people perhaps more different results as well) and we don't even know if we are all testing the same combination of app and plug-in. These are more reasons we should wait to post those test result publicly and not keep sneaking the reports into our posts here as you have just done. The whole point is that, until we hear from HP we would communicate directly via PM (and not do the opposite and ask in the thread if PM is preferred).

:| I'm sorry to land so heavy (and please don't take that personally) but this is an industry and society wide standard that is important to the sharing of potential communal material on a temporarily individual basis. It's also a trust.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 10:30 AM |#22955  
Thanks Meter: 544

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejan-

@HootanParsa
it has been long time, that languages were updated...

While I cannot speak for others, especially since I assume that the other translators have managed to balance their time better than me, I personally have not had much time for any translations lately (I also translate the Budgie desktop environment) due to work and family, however I have not forsken my post, I will continue translating when I have the time to do so.

@HootanParsa I'd love to test out the new tagger addon, however I unfortunately do not have the time.

As to my favorite ID3 taggers, when I'll have the time I'll mention them, however I can already say that a key factor in my preferences is their lightness, featureset (the more the merrier), and where applicable, their integration with the system's UI.
The Following User Says Thank You to moriel5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moriel5 Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 01:07 PM |#22956  
Flag Santo Tirso
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Is there any hidden option to change the hour format from AM/PM to 24H?

I have 2 devices with the same language set up (English UK) and same android version and one shows 12am and the other 24h.
14th January 2018, 01:52 PM |#22957  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
6.22.8 open xml with editor
Highlight as extension default, change to none, nothing happens.
Want to set none to default, also don't want keyboard to pop up by default, most times only want to read file, not edit
Thanks
14th January 2018, 02:13 PM |#22958  
Thanks Meter: 224

More
Hi @HootanParsa,
One suggestion. Could you please spread MiX tagger's domain to epubs and pdfs, so books' titles and authors should be set too.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to ogisha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ogisha Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 02:16 PM |#22959  
ๆ—ฅๆœฌ
Thanks Meter: 2,887

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jututt

6.22.8 open xml with editor
Highlight as extension default, change to none, nothing happens.
Want to set none to default, also don't want keyboard to pop up by default, most times only want to read file, not edit
Thanks

While asking for an option to open as read-only is fine ( search the thread, we've had this conversation before ) it is an editor, and I believe most users use it to, well, edit.
ใ€€
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 02:43 PM |#22960  
Flag Ciudad Autรณnoma de Buenos Aires (CABA)
Thanks Meter: 3

More
It is not excluded to the problem of "ghost disk space" that is created to move or delete files and is filling the free space to occupy everything (problem that does not have the factory file managers, I have a Samsung S7 Edge 7.0). It is necessary restart the phone to recover the space.
The Following User Says Thank You to xplamin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xplamin Ad-Free
14th January 2018, 03:08 PM |#22961  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Item Not Found
Everytime I click on Tagger's link, Play Store says "Item Not Found"...

Somebody send me a mirror link please ๐Ÿ™‚...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, encfs, epub, mix, mixplorer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)