Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,051

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

Howdy folks,
I have a strange problem on one of my ROMs where I can't seem to download from the updater app. Tries to download the title of the app page instead of the zips.
I posted in the ROM thread but so far I'm being questioned as to why I would even want these apps.
Post is here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=75071686

I have a log here though it's partial, filtered to find the blackout stuff. Apologies if it is not useful.
App has storage permissions though there are warnings at the beginning about write permissions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxw7ar5mlp...57-56.txt?dl=0

TBO app is installed on every ROM I use, from KK to N. Never seen this behavior.
Any ideas or pointers greatly appreciated.

If tagline isn't visible...
Dark ROM (LOS-based), Android 7.1.2.
microG.
ZTE Axon 7.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Dark ROM, Llama Sweet Kernel, microG (NoGAPPS), Tapatalk 4.9.5

Yeah I'm not sure other them permission issue with package installer. Try setting them before opening app maybe?
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free

5th January 2018, 10:32 AM |#22392  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Thanks for clear telegram update.
Greetings.

Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danyldft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danyldft Ad-Free
6th January 2018, 02:45 PM |#22393  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
What is the name of telegram group?
19th January 2018, 09:38 PM |#22394  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is Team Blacked Out development dead? I have not seen an update for the following main Google apps in almost 6 months: Google App, Google Calendar, Google Keep, and YouTube. Are we going to get another release of these ever? Sorry to ask but they used to be updated regularly and then it just stopped after August 2017, just trying to find out if continuing to wait is even worth it.
19th January 2018, 11:48 PM |#22395  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,051

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostnsound

Is Team Blacked Out development dead? I have not seen an update for the following main Google apps in almost 6 months: Google App, Google Calendar, Google Keep, and YouTube. Are we going to get another release of these ever? Sorry to ask but they used to be updated regularly and then it just stopped after August 2017, just trying to find out if continuing to wait is even worth it.

Our time shifted to Substratum. It's taking a lot more time then expected and these are paid users. They get the goods first. Maybe we will update maybe not. There's no actual answer, there are updates in progress though like WhatsApp, Google app and maybe eBay if I can fix these last few bugs. You could always try using the guide to BlackOut apps. We would even help. Also some apps are not decoding anymore so we lost playstore, Facebook, Facebook messenger and a few others. Blame Google new security.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 01:15 AM |#22396  
Recognized Themer
Flag Tampa, Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,279

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostnsound

I believe TBO does a lot more Substratum theming nowadays as does many other themers. I and a few other guys do more of the traditional theming you are used to from TBO, but the problem is ours aren't black in the respect TBO's are. They are a dark theme but in my case I use orange and green texts with dark and custom backgrounds -- and sometimes a red theme with similar backgrounds. Furthermore, Google has made it impossible to theme some of these apps such as Play Store.

So your best bet is to move on to Substratum if you're able to or find somebody else's theme similar to what I theme. But chances are if you're used to an all black TBO theme with either white or black texts you'll have difficulty getting used to one my dark themes because typically for it to look right the rest of your phone needs to be themed with one of my full ROM themes.

Blame Google for the mess.

Sent from my SM-N920P using AnaKonda Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to porkyhontas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift porkyhontas Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 11:42 AM |#22397  
Thanks Meter: 432

Donate to Me
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	1516448495521.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	4394600

Incoming...

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezellohar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ezellohar Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 12:01 PM |#22398  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
in 14 days i must update my old black WhatsApp 2.17.296. today this message pop up
20th January 2018, 01:44 PM |#22399  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezellohar

Incoming...

😍😍
20th January 2018, 02:02 PM |#22400  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,862

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennert

in 14 days i must update my old black WhatsApp 2.17.296. today this message pop up

Read @porkyhontas's post a couple posts before yours 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
20th January 2018, 02:25 PM |#22401  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Read @porkyhontas's post a couple posts before yours

Sent from my SM-G955W

yes i read this post, i use Substratum on my tablet and it works fine. On my Axon7 i use the stock Rom and Substratum doesnt't work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)