Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2014, 05:32 PM |#71  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon360

Black Ice bypasses the data cap, or so I've been told by several people. Still don't know what I did to bypass it. Lol

Sent from my Pure Bionix on the Nexus S using XDA App

Do you have a link for that ROM?
17th March 2014, 10:15 PM |#72  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 994

Donate to Me
More
Software that has an intent to defraud is not permitted on XDA.

---
Posted from whatever phone booted today
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffsf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeffsf Ad-Free
3rd January 2017, 06:36 PM |#73  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamlogix

You cant beat the data throttle( or cap) its on their side not on your phone u may trick it for a second by it will allways catch it

besides go get simple mobile its awesome

this isn't true.. I mean I use AT&T and I work there.. I have 6 gigs and zero overages I use a specific method in settings and I notice a HUGE DIfference..

I also test my speeds on the data using speed test apps off the app store and I do Before and After tests literally go from 0.02 mbps (throttled) doing my trick I tested after and immediately saw 60 mbps again I did these tests one after another when I notice a difference when streaming Netflix while tethering to my ps4. believe me the **** I use works lol I took screenshots of all my tests before and after data throttling. I have used 30 gigs and my bill cycle ends jan. 25th and I'm WAY over 6 gigs and trust me I notice the difference.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by camalus

Unlimited always has a limit. Read the fine print.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

they shouldn't be labeled under Unlimited if they limit it though fine print or not lol that just sucks but hey money rules the world lol
3rd January 2017, 10:52 PM |#74  
Forum Moderator
Flag St.Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 612

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by note7kevin

this isn't true.. I mean I use AT&T and I work there.. I have 6 gigs and zero overages I use a specific method in settings and I notice a HUGE DIfference..

I also test my speeds on the data using speed test apps off the app store and I do Before and After tests literally go from 0.02 mbps (throttled) doing my trick I tested after and immediately saw 60 mbps again I did these tests one after another when I notice a difference when streaming Netflix while tethering to my ps4. believe me the **** I use works lol I took screenshots of all my tests before and after data throttling. I have used 30 gigs and my bill cycle ends jan. 25th and I'm WAY over 6 gigs and trust me I notice the difference.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

they shouldn't be labeled under Unlimited if they limit it though fine print or not lol that just sucks but hey money rules the world lol

I work at tmobile now it def is true .... It's network side but this post is so old
4th January 2017, 12:27 AM |#75  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamlogix

I work at tmobile now it def is true .... It's network side but this post is so old

Yeah i work at atnt they are different networls i suppose but I have bypassed data throttle entirely guess t-mobile is diff
23rd January 2018, 07:06 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Simple... Unlock bootloader>Root>Custom recovery>Custom rom with working hotspot>Profit.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)