Originally Posted by bergjes
Revert Back to Original Partition
1. Format everything.
2. Erase recovery via fastboot.
3. Flash CWM 3.0.28 recovery.
4. Install update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Folio100-KANG-signed.
5. Go to "Settings">"Storage"> "Erase (Internal) SD card"(It should be 1GB of size overall)
6. Then your Internal SD card size should be 12,53GB.
7. Enjoy & Hit Thanks.
Where can I find/download CWM 3.0.28?
fastboot flash recovery my-recovery.img
- outch, error 2 ?
not so fast
- after using recovery with kernel based partitioning - first thing is use proper recovery with THIS kernel
on tablet use:
mount -o rw,remount /system -- will make system writable
adb push <recovery> /system/recovery.img -- for feature use
if it hangs - or just while in reboot press 3*power and vol+
fastboot boot <new kernel>
-- kernel will be restarted/used
tablet will boot but hangs
on splash - this is normal
now u must flash recovery
- feature use
dd if=/system/recovery/recovery.img of=/dev/mmcblk6
now recovery has the same lauout as kernel - that is what we want - reboot to recovery
power down (hold) - power and vol up - we are in recovery - tada
in recovery we want
cat /proc/partition -- shows that