Thanks Meter: 376

By Agent, Senior Member on 5th October 2013, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th September 2017, 11:16 AM |#1451  
Flag Burgheim, TX
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Auto-rotation stopped.
Auto-rotation was working fine until a couple of days ago. Now, nada. Tried all the setting, still no go. Anyone else having this problem and have you found a solution?

Regards,
zancro
24th September 2017, 07:30 PM |#1452  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Battery problem solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Zuul

I'm relatively new to Android. I had a few Kindle Fires and an S2 Skyrocket but didn't do anything much with either. After having an iPhone 5s and being underwhelmed, I switched to the Note 3 and love it. My problem is my battery life has been poor. The battery life was supposed to be awesome and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Here's what I do now.

-Keep screen as dim as it will go
-Have Juice Defender that switches WiFi and data off/on depending on what's being used
-Bluetooth & GPS off unless I need them
-Auto-Sync is off and I have data restriction on
-I periodically go into the running apps and stop what's useless to me (Games, Samsung Apps etc.)

I may be overreacting, but I heard this battery is great and it's going down fast by just web browsing. Is there anything I'm missing being new to Android and all? Thanks.

I was having similar problems with the battery in my note 3. I ordered another one through Amazon for less than $10. Everything works great now.
The Following User Says Thank You to aplbs01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aplbs01 Ad-Free
4th February 2018, 01:41 AM |#1453  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
ATT Note 3 now using MetroPCS
Hello everyone. I am now using my Note 3 on MetroPCS network and it has not done an update. It is still using the factory reset of Android version 4.4.4 and when I try to do an OTP update I of course get the message that firmware is update. Um no. I know that ATT stopped at 5.1 ,my question is when I do a stock firmware upgrade who's do I use? Tmobile or ATT?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)