7 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By diogocpr, Junior Member on 11th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2017, 07:45 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
You the MAN! THA KS.
The Following User Says Thank You to dell6768 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dell6768 Ad-Free

6th December 2017, 12:17 PM |#12  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Hey thanks for the info
Would you please help me to enable "USB Debuging" or parser mode using "Codes" ? same as we do in samsung galaxy devices by typing some codes in "CALCULATOR" , after that it leads me to "ParserMode", and from there we just enable "USB Debugging + ADB" option.

I need a trick to do that so, because in ZTE BLADE ZMAX Z981/Z982/Z983 frp solution is not available, i got a way to remove frp via adb flasher tool or miracle or nck, but problem is that, i need to enable USB Debugging, but that option is not cant be use from developer option. i dont have access to developer options.
7th December 2017, 11:47 AM |#13  
Flag Riyadh

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinpacquette

zte warp elite n9518 rooted but still i can't use MSL reader or alogcat it says in root checker verify root congrats and after rebooting i got to root again please help just need to get SPC and or MSL code

Can u tell me rhat what do i need to enable usb debigging or adb mode ?? I have to connect my zte z982 device to miracle sodtware, but unable to connect because frp lock.

I cant enable usb debugfing
8th February 2018, 07:33 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techeligible3322

Can u tell me rhat what do i need to enable usb debigging or adb mode ?? I have to connect my zte z982 device to miracle sodtware, but unable to connect because frp lock.

I cant enable usb debugfing

Edit: on the ROMs based on the Japanese 2.2 you need to put the phone into "Engineering Mode" first, by dialling *ZTE*OPENEM# (*983*673636#) -- this action will be confirmed by a quick pop-up. To close this mode, dial *ZTE*CLOSEEM# (*983*2567336#) -- this then prompts whether you want to do a Factory Reset, which you do not have to do (you can simply Back away from this screen).

Dialing the first set of numbers made it possible for me to turn on abd....

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paigesdavis1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paigesdavis1996 Ad-Free
8th February 2018, 06:48 PM |#15  
Flag Riyadh

Donate to Me
More
Alright
Quote:
Originally Posted by paigesdavis1996

Edit: on the ROMs based on the Japanese 2.2 you need to put the phone into "Engineering Mode" first, by dialling *ZTE*OPENEM# (*983*673636#) -- this action will be confirmed by a quick pop-up. To close this mode, dial *ZTE*CLOSEEM# (*983*2567336#) -- this then prompts whether you want to do a Factory Reset, which you do not have to do (you can simply Back away from this screen).

Dialing the first set of numbers made it possible for me to turn on abd....

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply
The Following User Says Thank You to techeligible3322 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift techeligible3322 Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 08:50 PM |#16  
Flag Anchorage

More
How did you enter / enable adb? I have a 971 and the 2nd code from your site doesn't work, I am able to enable eng. mode

I also tried the connect to computer in control panel and that doesn't do anything either.

Frp locked
22nd September 2018, 09:47 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Trick
29th November 2018, 05:24 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techeligible3322

Thank you for your reply

This worked for me and I have the ZTE z blade max thank you
4th December 2018, 06:52 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Has this been proven to root the phone yet ? Please leave feedback .
28th December 2018, 07:59 PM |#20  
Flag Riyadh

Donate to Me
More
Good News
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Starlord37#

This worked for me and I have the ZTE z blade max thank you

That's very good to know you are welcome
13th January 2019, 10:47 PM |#21  

More
I haven't had a chance to try it fully yet as I have been trying to root my girlfriends Moto e4 with magisk which I will probably have done by the end of the night and then I plan to tackle my z982 will keep you posted though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)