77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,267

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th February 2018, 10:29 AM |#22431  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,142

More
I do believe those disabled apps may be part of the conflict.
Maybe the TBO Facebook sees one or more of those and finds they don't quite match up. Might have to find those files and manually move them out. Then, after a dalvik wipe maybe, try to install the TBO Facebook again.

Not really sure though. I haven't used Facebook proper in a long time. Since I'm a light user of FB I make do with apps like Metal instead.

LG G3 D851, CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM, Fechda Kernel R7, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free

8th February 2018, 01:55 AM |#22432  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,042

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

I do believe those disabled apps may be part of the conflict.
Maybe the TBO Facebook sees one or more of those and finds they don't quite match up. Might have to find those files and manually move them out. Then, after a dalvik wipe maybe, try to install the TBO Facebook again.

Not really sure though. I haven't used Facebook proper in a long time. Since I'm a light user of FB I make do with apps like Metal instead.

LG G3 D851, CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM, Fechda Kernel R7, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

This!
8th February 2018, 02:28 AM |#22433  
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 804

More
[QUOTE=djdarkknight96;75485396]This![/QUOTE @djdarkknight96 do you have substratum themes on the play store? Which ones are yours?
8th February 2018, 02:54 AM |#22434  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,821

More
[QUOTE=sdamark;75485587]
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

This![/QUOTE @djdarkknight96 do you have substratum themes on the play store? Which ones are yours?

Sprite is DJ's. Domination is Davey's. And Train has The Joker Supernova. @djdarkknight96 I asked if facebook was a system app on his device and he said no. It clearly is as there are a few Facebook packages pre installed on his device. I wasn't going to argue any further...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
8th February 2018, 02:58 AM |#22435  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,042

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick9801

I have no idea what could cause the conflict. There is no apk with the same package name as the Facebook apk (com.facebook.katana) but maybe these three disabled Facebook apps could be a problem. I don't know.

Anything Facebook on system conflicts, even disabled. You'll need root to remove those before you can install ours.
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
8th February 2018, 04:07 AM |#22436  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Anything Facebook on system conflicts, even disabled. You'll need root to remove those before you can install ours.

If my phone would be rooted I would put this app into system/app like I did the last time and everything is perfect. No need to remove any file I would say.
8th February 2018, 04:30 AM |#22437  
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 804

More
[QUOTE=Thebear j koss;75485705]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdamark

Sprite is DJ's. Domination is Davey's. And Train has The Joker Supernova. @djdarkknight96 I asked if facebook was a system app on his device and he said no. It clearly is as there are a few Facebook packages pre installed on his device. I wasn't going to argue any further...

Awesome. Thanks TBO all the way!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sdamark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sdamark Ad-Free
9th February 2018, 03:21 PM |#22438  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,855

Donate to Me
More
Thanks Team Blackout for the TG update! 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
9th February 2018, 10:00 PM |#22439  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,993

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Thanks Team Blackout for the TG update!

Sent from my SM-G955W

You're most welcome mate, but I'm afraid those damn arseholes updated to 4.8.2 mere hours after I uploaded 4.8.1

I've got my girls with me this weekend so I'll have to wait until they're asleep tonight to even look at it. I'll get it done, tested and released as soon as I can.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
9th February 2018, 10:26 PM |#22440  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,855

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

You're most welcome mate, but I'm afraid those damn arseholes updated to 4.8.2 mere hours after I uploaded 4.8.1

I've got my girls with me this weekend so I'll have to wait until they're asleep tonight to even look at it. I'll get it done, tested and released as soon as I can.

Hang on a moment - It's already Tomorrow in Aussie Land... Shouldn't you Kanga Roo Herders Be ahead of the things - lol 😂

Absolutely NO worries - TG will survive and your kids are a GAZILLION times more precious & important! Got my doubts about you though 😛😉😂🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 02:29 AM |#22441  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,821

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Forum moderator?!!!? Man, xda has really lowered their standards... J/k lol. Now I know who to bother when the noobs get uppity. Congrats on the promotion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)