Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,869

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Thanks Team Blackout for the TG update!

Sent from my SM-G955W

You're most welcome mate, but I'm afraid those damn arseholes updated to 4.8.2 mere hours after I uploaded 4.8.1

I've got my girls with me this weekend so I'll have to wait until they're asleep tonight to even look at it. I'll get it done, tested and released as soon as I can.

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free

9th February 2018, 11:26 PM |#22462  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,712

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

You're most welcome mate, but I'm afraid those damn arseholes updated to 4.8.2 mere hours after I uploaded 4.8.1

I've got my girls with me this weekend so I'll have to wait until they're asleep tonight to even look at it. I'll get it done, tested and released as soon as I can.

Hang on a moment - It's already Tomorrow in Aussie Land... Shouldn't you Kanga Roo Herders Be ahead of the things - lol 😂

Absolutely NO worries - TG will survive and your kids are a GAZILLION times more precious & important! Got my doubts about you though 😛😉😂🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 03:29 AM |#22463  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,575

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Forum moderator?!!!? Man, xda has really lowered their standards... J/k lol. Now I know who to bother when the noobs get uppity. Congrats on the promotion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 03:46 AM |#22464  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,712

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Forum moderator?!!!? Man, xda has really lowered their standards... J/k lol. Now I know who to bother when the noobs get uppity. Congrats on the promotion.

@daveyannihilation provided Strong Incentives for Mod Status (Well Deserved none the less)...👍🐧

Click image for larger version

Name:	2140795748226959.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	4414762Click image for larger version

Name:	thats-not-a-cultural-stereotype-this-is-a-cultural-stereotype.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	4414764

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 04:15 AM |#22465  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 2,791

More
Mr. Davey definitely deserves the FM title! Mainly because he thinks like this! Congrats bruh! 😎👍
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	facebook951231795509.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	4414787  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Badger50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Badger50 Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 02:37 PM |#22466  
Flag The Poconos
Thanks Meter: 2,455

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger50

Mr. Davey definitely deserve the FM title! Mainly because he thinks like this! Congrats bruh!

Now that would been a movie...

Whatever the character from... Delta Force(I think that's the Chuck movie) and Rooster...

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rignfool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rignfool Ad-Free
11th February 2018, 06:09 PM |#22467  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to uninstall or revert back to original twrp recovery from team blacked out twrp, I liked the recovery but just in case if I want to revert to original one because of upgrading the original twrp recovery please help.
11th February 2018, 06:39 PM |#22468  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by attention exertion

How to uninstall or revert back to original twrp recovery from team blacked out twrp, I liked the recovery but just in case if I want to revert to original one because of upgrading the original twrp recovery please help.

Just upgrade twrp, nothing to think about

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to cOOk!e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cOOk!e Ad-Free
11th February 2018, 07:43 PM |#22469  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,414

More
Quote:

Code:
 fastboot devices
make sure the always accept from this device checkbox is checked
Code:
 fastboot flash recovery twrpwhicheverversion.img
The Following User Says Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
12th February 2018, 02:14 AM |#22470  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,869

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hang on a moment - It's already Tomorrow in Aussie Land... Shouldn't you Kanga Roo Herders Be ahead of the things - lol

Absolutely NO worries - TG will survive and your kids are a GAZILLION times more precious & important! Got my doubts about you though

Sent from my SM-G955W

Lolol yes it is already tomorrow, but those clowns who make Telegram are stuck in 20th century coding styles apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Lol Bear I've been a mod for about 2 or so years now lol. But yes, they haven't just lowered their standards... there are none left anymore!
Quote:

@daveyannihilation provided Strong Incentives for Mod Status (Well Deserved none the less)...

Attachment 4414762Attachment 4414764

Sent from my SM-G955W

Lolol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger50

Mr. Davey definitely deserves the FM title! Mainly because he thinks like this! Congrats bruh!

Hahahha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
12th February 2018, 11:19 AM |#22471  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,812

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Delete ui.zip on your sdcard TWRP/Themes folder.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20180212-041735.jpg
Views:	738
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	4417453  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)