Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] YouTube Downloader v6.1

1,494 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,697

Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2018, 11:44 PM |#3321  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
You know I was thinking is it possible that the unknown file tag is because of HDR? Does your app already support HDR downloads and if not is it possible that's the reason is shows up as unknown??

Also I'm happy your getting your rest I know keeping up support can be exhausting and the last thing you want is to burn out lol.

As for the SDcard that would be great I'm not sure if what @DiamondJohn said would work or not I know nothing of these types of things unfortunately. But you can add it to your to-do list and work at it at your own pace.

Also thanks for letting me know that even if it doesn't show the file size I'll still be able to download it I'll keep that in mind.

Cheers take care and I hope you have great/night.

13th February 2018, 12:18 AM |#3322  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

For the download to external SD Card, has anyone tried a simple symlink of the internal sdcard's downloads folder? This step would also help with other downloads as well. eg other files from the web.

ie: i am pretty sure these steps would solve the issue, and therefore lower the priority of this development.

I symlink from Movies to my sdcard/Videos/youtube. (ala magisk's fbind). However, it doesn't work unless you also mount your sdcard rw (done with magiak again, ala exsdcard access enabler).

So yes, it works. However, it does need a more advanced user, and doesn't justwork.tm, so I would like it working natively, but yeah, it is doable. Which is nice, with my 8gib ROM and 64gib SD card .
The Following User Says Thank You to theredbaron1834 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theredbaron1834 Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 08:02 AM |#3323  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hello guys.

=== IMPORTANT NOTE === PLEASE READ ===

It seems YouTube just changed something in regards to videos with encrypted signatures. Please stand by for a fix (updates will follow on my blog, this XDA thread, twitter - or just check for updates from the app's settings).

Please avoid sending logs on this matter, since I'm already aware of the problem.

Thanks.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 08:16 AM |#3325  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadroid

Anybody having this error

I'm always amazed when stuff like this happens...

If you only have moved your eyes a couple of rows up, before pushing that "Reply" button on this forum...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 08:03 PM |#3326  
Flag Bruxelles
Thanks Meter: 16

More
@ xda_dentex Thanks for your reactivity ! Awaiting the update for new encryption.

Regards,
A fan of your app ! 😃
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PasSlert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PasSlert Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 10:30 PM |#3327  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hello guys, just to let you know I'm working on this. This time it seems harder.

Stay tuned!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 11:52 PM |#3328  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 703

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Hello guys, just to let you know I'm working on this. This time it seems harder.

Dont know if it helps , but an FYI, NewPipe was able to download the audio as m4a
16th February 2018, 01:05 AM |#3329  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Just tried downloading audio/video with YMusic, to see what happens, and it works perfectly, no problems whatsoever.. So sad that they (google/youtube) broke YTD, i totally love it, and all its options and features. Hope it gets fixed soon.
16th February 2018, 12:37 PM |#3330  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Dont know if it helps , but an FYI, NewPipe was able to download the audio as m4a

Probably, but their code is GPL'ed... So I'm not going to "steal" it, because my app is not open source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAC3

Just tried downloading audio/video with YMusic, to see what happens, and it works perfectly, no problems whatsoever.. So sad that they (google/youtube) broke YTD, i totally love it, and all its options and features. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I don't know YMusic.

Thanks guys for the appreciation notices...
Anyway, update is almost ready.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
16th February 2018, 04:32 PM |#3331  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Thanks for your diligence and excellent app! Thank you, thank you!

Sent from my note 8...
The Following User Says Thank You to MatroxD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MatroxD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)