By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th February 2018, 11:34 AM |#22461  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,867

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

Due to certain circumstances, I will no longer help TBO or do anything with themes at all anymore. Take it easy everyone

Adios bro. Hope everything is good. Good luck in your future endeavors and thanks for the years of great theming and helping others out. TBO and it's users are losing another great 1. 👍🐻
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free

15th February 2018, 07:00 PM |#22462  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

FU Google. That is twice this month both Sprite and Domination got updated and effin Google updates a bunch of apps the next day. I just wanna go 1 week without a freaking update that breaks everything. And now I am already hearing about Android P?!!!? Thanks DJ and Davey for keeping up the fight.

Even Netflix updated. I installed Netflix to try it out and what do you know. Lol.
16th February 2018, 02:10 AM |#22463  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

Due to certain circumstances, I will no longer help TBO or do anything with themes at all anymore. Take it easy everyone

Hey Train, appreciate all that you have done for us in the past. Thanks for your hard work, long hours and thanks for your good humour. Best of luck for you in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to gjnicholson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gjnicholson Ad-Free
18th February 2018, 02:16 AM |#22464  
Flag ATHENS
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlegric2

https://www.whatsappmods.org/2017/10...atest.html?m=1
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to titosmaximos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift titosmaximos Ad-Free
18th February 2018, 06:23 AM |#22465  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titosmaximos

Thks very much. Will try it.
18th February 2018, 01:00 PM |#22466  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titosmaximos

Can I confirm if this TBO approved?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
18th February 2018, 02:01 PM |#22467  
Flag ATHENS
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Flash

Not from TBO but because the programistis because of difficulty has stopped making black WhatsApp I found this and I sent it. I know it may be the wrong place, but because a lot of people are asking
The Following User Says Thank You to titosmaximos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift titosmaximos Ad-Free
18th February 2018, 11:57 PM |#22468  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,166

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Flash

Well not approved but since we can't theme the apk for anyone anymore we will not update it unless things change. #Substratum works on it great though just fyi
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
19th February 2018, 01:20 AM |#22469  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Well not approved but since we can't theme the apk for anyone anymore we will not update it unless things change. #Substratum works on it great though just fyi

Thanks Dj been away for a while and just learning about substratum, I'll look into it more, cheers

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Albert Flash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Albert Flash Ad-Free
20th February 2018, 05:20 PM |#22470  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
can i install one of these zip files via adb on a non-rooted s7 exynos? can't seem to find a guide if its possible...
22nd February 2018, 04:22 AM |#22471  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,867

More
Someone tell these people TBO has been doing this for years... https://www.fastcodesign.com/9016098...ooks-classy-af
Like this snooty French designer invented blacked out mobile UI or something.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)