Sonic CD In-Game Data

Search This thread

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Alright, for those of you who are dying to be able to play Sonic CD but still can't seem to get the extra data to download, here is a mirror with the necessary data. I don't take credit for this, but it did make it easier. I've been playing this game for a while and love it. :)

Sonic CD In-Game Data
Just download the .rar file, toss it on your sdcard using Airdroid or usb cable, extract the files, then copy the folder "com.sega.soniccd" over to sdcard/Android/data. You should then be able to fire up the game. Have fun :)

Dmw017

Aug 6, 2011
lol game is garbage.. i downloaded the data, it took 2-3 hours and i had to keep my screen on the whole time while connected to usb charge.

Best news: The game runs at an epic ....6FPS .. or less :D great game!
Download an emu -__- I dont see why the +240mb is even needed.. except for that retarded video at the beginning

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, for those of you who are dying to be able to play Sonic CD but still can't seem to get the extra data to download, here is a mirror with the necessary data. I don't take credit for this, but it did make it easier. I've been playing this game for a while and love it. :)

Sonic CD In-Game Data
    Just download the .rar file, toss it on your sdcard using Airdroid or usb cable, extract the files, then copy the folder "com.sega.soniccd" over to sdcard/Android/data. You should then be able to fire up the game. Have fun :)