ROM[d85x.ls990.vs985.g3ds][8.1]**crDroid**[4.7]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4258086
  • Start date
Search This thread

rogerssnpy

Sep 21, 2015
Saylorsburg
Been a while since i installed this, someone help me out and i havent been following quite well with the whole process, so since we outta of beta, is adb working on windows 7?
It used to give a bsod most times, well all the time ??

No need for adb breakout LG flashtools fresh install kitkat then breakout kingoroot , then download ur version of TWRP copy to ur sd card on phone download flashify from google playstore when get done with all this i'm sure ur memory will be back (Y) Hope I helped ya out

sanguinesaintly

Apr 16, 2011
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Anyone running custom kernels on the latest builds, which one? xtd got me stuck at the lg logo

The point of a development thread is to identify and remove bugs out of the box - so you can't really expect support if you are using custom kernels. Let's help the maintainer get the ROM up to speed with the stock kernel, then you can play with the add-ons.

Reactions: Why-Fi

ochomdnl

Apr 23, 2013
kampala
The point of a development thread is to identify and remove bugs out of the box - so you can't really expect support if you are using custom kernels. Let's help the maintainer get the ROM up to speed with the stock kernel, then you can play with the add-ons.

I'm not really complaining about the rom in general and i get your point, its just that its been quite stable enough for me to think maybe okay "lemme try out a kernel", its just me and yes again, i do get your point.
Thanks

Reactions: sanguinesaintly

FazeBoB

Account currently disabled
Nov 9, 2017
GB
meettomy.site
Help...

@firebird11 last rom of d855 is a nice work but can you tell me why after hours of use it creates a bug to the sound of notification and call, that is in the sense that even if I have the full volume at the most it makes no noise but only vibration ... every time I solve restarting the phone ... is it a permanent way to solve? Thanks

Last edited:

adamlg3

Mar 2, 2018
First post here running a vs985. Much appreciate the great ROM. Unable to get hotspot to work on 2-24 build. Reverted back to 2-7 build. Hotspot appears to be on but no signal. Lock screen pattern works after a few minute wait, using footej camera. Wondering if anyone else having same hotspot issue with latest build?.

I'm on d855 and I'm also facing the hotspot issue on 2-24. Same issue, appears on but can not connect devices to phone.
Otherwise very stable so far.

Thasian483

Oct 3, 2012
Virginia
First post here running a vs985. Much appreciate the great ROM. Unable to get hotspot to work on 2-24 build. Reverted back to 2-7 build. Hotspot appears to be on but no signal. Lock screen pattern works after a few minute wait, using footej camera. Wondering if anyone else having same hotspot issue with latest build?.

VS985 - Build 2-24 - Hotspot is not working on mine, I use USB tether if phone connection is needed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4258086

this is crDroid for LG G3

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list

First time installing crDroid to your G3, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP)
    - Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe system,data and cache
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Flash GApps zip
    - Reboot

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    - Copy crDroid ZIP to your external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe system and cache
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock crDroid-kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

DONATE

crDroid G+ community

crDroid Website

https://github.com/crdroidandroid

XDA:DevDB Information
    crdroidandroid, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Firmware Required: latest twrp
    Based On: los

Version Information

Created 2017-11-07
    Last Updated 2017-11-07
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    I'm not gone guys, I just have some really busy time at work and at home
    I'm trying to release some new builds this week before I go on vacation :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    los rebased some repositorys so my time this weekend wil be in rebasing crdroid
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds up !