Android Tablet Section

Search This thread

manfly9884

Sep 15, 2006
Miami
I've been reading the various posts regarding the new batch of Android Tablets that are coming out of the woodwork. It is good information but it is spread all over the android forums. I think it would be a good idea if we could petition the forum moderators here for a separate android tablet section. It is an upcoming technology that we should start to prepare for since we here have been at the forefront of the android community.

What do you all say???

Last edited:

Darkfibre50

Jun 17, 2009
Android (APAD) Tablet

These things are all over ebay from $100 for the 5 inch to $200 for the 10 inch versions.
All running 1.5 (Some say 1.7) and I have just bought one. A great way to start and they are preety handy when traveling for email and browsing, games etc.

I say "YES" to a seperate forum.

azturbomini

Jun 9, 2010
I vote yes. I have a 10.2" running 2.1 and a 1 gig processor that will be delivered Friday. Yup, 2.1!
$208.11 Shipped from China

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

cafcwest

Jun 14, 2010
More interest here.

I have a PanDigital Novel, and have been enjoying this device greatly. I believe a subforum here devoted to tablets will only increase the exposure (and subsquent development) of these devices.

draven806

May 3, 2010
Lubbock
Agreed. Don't have one yet, but will soon. And would be nice to know that maybe I could someday root it and run custom roms and kernels. On a side note. Any thoughts as to which is the best so far? Sorry if that last remark is off topic.

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

zharptitza

Dec 18, 2008
Houston, TX
That would be great. Otherwise I'm going to have to split time between here and SlateDroid for my Pandigital Novel hacking. Would be great to have easier access to so much of the expertise here.