Dead boot repair Samsung I9103 vit free tool tested solution

Search This thread

phonefixjason

Mar 12, 2018
which repair tool do you use in this fix work?

i also want to do this job by myself, but i can't do it, until recently, i found a shop which sold in amazon, i found there exist many phone repair tools, but i don't know how to recognize it, can u help me ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dead boot repair done Samsung I9103 sucessfully wit free tool Tested by me

This tool can fix it by USB cable only so no need to disassemble the phone and no need to use JTAG boxes even.

To use this tool you need to enter APX mode ( Volume Up key + Home Key ) then connect USB cable to Phone.
    After you repair the dead phone it will be into Download Mode, So you can Flash it with Original Firmware.

update the driver manually goto device manager/APX drive right click nd show d path 2 update. driver is included n d zip file.

Then run the GT-I9103 windows batch file there type 1 and press enter nd it vil start d process.
    after finish it vil go into odin download mode .use odin nd update using original stock firmware below given.

Download: Samsung I9103 Galaxy R Dead Phone Fix by USB

Firmware Download

Odin Download

Pit file Download

kjhkj.png

ddgf.png
    20130322165606.png
    Well screenshots says the story but just to be sure, have you personally performed and it worked for you?
    curious to know as similar method is no longer working for many users and this will be very helpful to them. :)
    ya its tested my me . 100% working solution . if the driver installed correctly it shud work.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    This is awesome one.

भेजा है मेरे डिस्टर्ब™ मोबाइल से तापाटाक के द्वारा
    Awesome

Dead boot repair done Samsung I9103 sucessfully wit free tool Tested by me

This tool can fix it by USB cable only so no need to disassemble the phone and no need to use JTAG boxes even.

To use this tool you need to enter APX mode ( Volume Up key + Home Key ) then connect USB cable to Phone.
    After you repair the dead phone it will be into Download Mode, So you can Flash it with Original Firmware.

update the driver manually goto device manager/APX drive right click nd show d path 2 update. driver is included n d zip file.

Then run the GT-I9103 windows batch file there type 1 and press enter nd it vil start d process.
    after finish it vil go into odin download mode .use odin nd update using original stock firmware below given.

Download: Samsung I9103 Galaxy R Dead Phone Fix by USB

Firmware Download

Odin Download

Pit file Download

kjhkj.png

ddgf.png
    20130322165606.png

Thanks a lot.. :laugh::good: This works like a charm, a 100% solution !
    saved my R today..