[HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Search This thread

Tofor

Hi. I'm new to these forums but find myself here 90% of the time so I figured I should join up. I have the Galaxy Tab A SM-350 with the new Nougat 7.1.1 update. For some reason I just cannot get any of the twrp versions to work with my Tab A... I have tried them all and I always get the Set Warranty Bit Recovery message in the top left, and the screen goes black. Nothing I seem to do will work except the stock recovery. Any help on this should be gratefully appreciated. Glad to help in any way I can with testing on this device as well. Thank you all for your time. ?

mtbgca

Nov 3, 2017
London
Odin says it's complete but no flash happened on tablet

Posted this in the wrong place, sorry....

Last edited:

yassineon

Dec 22, 2017
SM-T210 firmware update issue.

Hi
I was flashing the SM-T210 with the firmware "T210XXBNH5_T210OJVBNH1_HOME.tar" using odin 3.04 , suddenly the flash stopped and i've got the following message in the screen: "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue, Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again"
I tried various versions of odin and I used another firmware, I tried also the different combinations of buttons HOME + VOLUME- + POWER ON .... but I get always the same screen.
I used also Kies and the tablet was keeping connecting and disconnecting, I tried also Smart Switch and it didn't recognise the tablet.
and not to mention "SDK ANDROID TOOLS"
I'm using windows 7 and windows 8 and they both recognise the Tablet as SAMSUNG MODEM USB
I appreciate your help.

Ari Masters

Jan 23, 2018
SM-T210 Recovery issue

I've got a issue with getting into recovery mode. Everything else works fine, but i'm trying to switch to SEALV4/blackhawk from Supernova 2.1/werewolf 3.4.5 running (my 17 year old self thought more everything was better...).

All the physical buttons work and I have no issues booting into Odin or the current ROM, and I can't find .tar files for SEAL or blackhawk.

Kurai878

Feb 28, 2018
I am very new to unlocking your android device so tell me if I make a mistake. I was wanting to dual boot Ubuntu but in order to do that I have to unlock the bootloader the problem is I can't find any guides on how to do this. I have a samsung galaxy tab 3 SM-t217 and my provider is sprint. If this is the wrong fourm please tell me so I can write it on the right one. Thanks for any help you can provide

jimbomodder

I am very new to unlocking your android device so tell me if I make a mistake. I was wanting to dual boot Ubuntu but in order to do that I have to unlock the bootloader the problem is I can't find any guides on how to do this. I have a samsung galaxy tab 3 SM-t217 and my provider is sprint. If this is the wrong fourm please tell me so I can write it on the right one. Thanks for any help you can provide
Samsung bootloader's are only locked in USA, else where they unlocked from factory

Kurai878

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any way to run a virtual Linux desktop or run linux on my tablet without having to unlock the bootloader

Kurai878

Feb 28, 2018
I'm wanting to root my tablet and I heard that Magisk was the best but everywhere i read said that I had to use TWRP recovery. The only problem is I cant find where to download TWRP or how to set it up.

Is the SM-T210R and the SM-T210 the same? Can i use the same roms, kernels and custom recoveries etc.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Do I need to unlock the bootloader before I root the SM-T210R.?
Is it even important?
Could you give me step by step instructions on how to do it?

As you can tell im a noob but i learn quick.

Droehnemeier

Oct 17, 2013
Is the SM-T210R and the SM-T210 the same? Can i use the same roms, kernels and custom recoveries etc.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Do I need to unlock the bootloader before I root the SM-T210R.?
Is it even important?
Could you give me step by step instructions on how to do it?

As you can tell im a noob but i learn quick.
Have a look at post #3
Click thums up if it helped

Reactions: tatts719

laharl_22

Jan 23, 2011
Hello this is possible to install linux debian natively on tab 3 t210 or tab 2 10.1 p5100 ?sorry for the question but i dont use this tablets .i want to know if it is possible ubuntu or debian native not VM or vnc or linux deploy. Thanks in advance

Derall14

Mar 5, 2016
Ive been looking for. While for a successful port of nougat to the t210r. If anyone knows where to get the link for it i would greatly appreciate it

rickygel

Sep 1, 2014
Help tab 3 bricked

Hi. I need some help. I'm trying to fix a friend's t210. It has a pit partition issue. It's not recognized by windows (and I've tried all kind of drivers), I can hear the sound when connecting the USB. Flashes when connected to charger. Hehehe
Full brick.
Any idea how to connect it to windows or perhaps install some kind of custom recovery through e3 stock recovery?
Many thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys. I created this thread because I just want to help users help with problems regarding to Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210. Write down your problems/issues/questions about device (development, bugs, etc...) and I'll try my best to help you.
    yea you can install SM-T210R rom on SM-T210... It's almost same devices...
    No bootanimation means that its deleted... But you need app to transfer apps on SD card... You must search on g play store...

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I got a free 7" wifi only sm-t210r. It came pre-loaded with Time Warner apps. I am now rooted with a custom recovery.

When booting, the samsung logo does not flash by quickly leading me to believe the bootloader is locked.

I'm usually pretty good at finding my own answers but the community on this device is pretty small. I was happy to find this thread.

Did this device come with a locked bootloader? If not, how do I unlock it?

Try latest RocketTab with T210R MK1 kernel, all other kernels lead to black boot screen. Just click on my signature. :)
    Tried flashing with stock firmwares, no go.

Support to @tempdroid

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app