FORUMS

Tempered Glass Screen Protectors?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By the1goalie, Junior Member on 14th May 2014, 04:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Folks

Ive hunted high and low and cannot find a tempered glass screen protector specifically for the Kindle Fire HDX 7', has anyone else had any joy locating one or do you know if the Fire HD versions would be suitable fit wise?

ta
15th May 2014, 12:52 PM |#2  
Flag Waterbury
Thanks Meter: 331

More
Don't know where you can find one, but from experience, I can tell you that the HDX has a slightly bigger screen size overall then the hdx. Plus, the ambient light sensor is in a different spot

Sent from my KFTHWI using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th August 2014, 06:21 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Never heard of them.
14th September 2014, 01:04 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1goalie

Hi Folks

Ive hunted high and low and cannot find a tempered glass screen protector specifically for the Kindle Fire HDX 7', has anyone else had any joy locating one or do you know if the Fire HD versions would be suitable fit wise?

ta

If you search on eBay, you'll find one seller from Hong Kong that sells them, ~17$ a piece. I'm tempted myself to get one, got it on my phone and it feels so much smoother than the plastic film protectors.
10th February 2016, 02:23 PM |#5  
they are all over amazon in the USA but don't know where you are located.

they can run between $10-$20 and in my opinion are well worth it. have them on all phones and tablets not in an otterbox.
21st March 2018, 04:26 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chin_bone

they are all over amazon in the USA but don't know where you are located.

they can run between $10-$20 and in my opinion are well worth it. have them on all phones and tablets not in an otterbox.

hey
can you provide a link to these?
I have been looking also. I see one site only shows for 2016 models and I am not sure if that will fit the 2013 HDX 8.9.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)