FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,267

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2018, 02:57 PM |#22521  
I downloaded the TBO app from the site and when trying to flash it errors out...re-downloaded a couple time with the same result. Is it not meant to be flashed? Sorry if a dumb question but I'm new to the TBO apps and trying to figure out the way they are used and installed.

21st March 2018, 06:07 PM |#22522  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,840

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro64

I downloaded the TBO app from the site and when trying to flash it errors out...re-downloaded a couple time with the same result. Is it not meant to be flashed? Sorry if a dumb question but I'm new to the TBO apps and trying to figure out the way they are used and installed.

If I understand what you are doing - You don't Flash the TBO app - Just install it like a regular apk - Open it - Click on the Hamburg Menu - Themed apps and Recents - Some of the apps are apks that you just install & others are zips that you have to Flash in Recovery 🐧

Sent from my Samsung SM-G955W using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
21st March 2018, 08:26 PM |#22523  
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

If I understand what you are doing - You don't Flash the TBO app - Just install it like a regular apk - Open it - Click on the Hamburg Menu - Themed apps and Recents - Some of the apps are apks that you just install & others are zips that you have to Flash in Recovery

That's the problem...It's in flashable zip form....And I didn't see an apk inside. Unless I am supposed to rename the zip to apk?
21st March 2018, 08:35 PM |#22524  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

That's the problem...It's in flashable zip form....And I didn't see an apk inside. Unless I am supposed to rename the zip to apk?

If you Downloaded it from the OP it's definitely an apk 🐧

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	21 March 2018 153430 GMT-0400.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	4453884  
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
21st March 2018, 08:43 PM |#22525  
Quote:

If you Downloaded it from the OP it's definitely an apk

This is what I get from the OP...

EDIT: Downloaded from my phone and it's an apk...weird LOL. Thanks for the help @shaggyskunk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	244
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	4453893  
21st March 2018, 08:58 PM |#22526  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This is what I get from the OP...

Use XDA-Labs - Tapatalk or a different Browser 😉🐧

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
21st March 2018, 09:31 PM |#22527  
Quote:

Use XDA-Labs - Tapatalk or a different Browser

Got it installed by downloading on my phone...Thanks again!
21st March 2018, 09:42 PM |#22528  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,987

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Got it installed and it force closes LOL...My luck.

Set permissions

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Just fyi....to everyone

We started working on updating a few apps but seems Google decided the same so we will have to wait for playstore to chill updating...that's highest on my list to theme. Pandora's done just need to fix notifications. I did eBay but it has bad bugs I have to fix and is also updated a few times since. Google app RIP it's very bad...better off using stock or subs theme. Not wasting time on it with it's black text all over. I'll do Duo and Google voice after I finish Pandora. So we are still alive, just busy with other projects.

DJ
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
22nd March 2018, 12:24 AM |#22529  
Flag ATHENS
Thanks Meter: 9

More
From your amazing team, is there a chance to have black twitter? It would be something that many people would like!
22nd March 2018, 01:01 AM |#22530  
Account currently disabled
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,817

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titosmaximos

From your amazing team, is there a chance to have black twitter? It would be something that many people would like!

There is, but it is a few versions old. It still works though

Sent from my Moto G5S Plus using Thebear Blue XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
22nd March 2018, 03:27 AM |#22531  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,987

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titosmaximos

I could very easily do dark mode but the light mode will stay. Not hard to update either. Hmm might do it we will see.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)