Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2014, 10:34 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
connect to teamviewer quicksupport without someone to accept you
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbcn

Hello everyone. Sorry mi english is not very good

I am doing proyect that I have to install a device ( samsung s4 ) 5km away from home and run an app on it to trigger a foto camera.

Team viewer do that but you have to be in the device to accept the conexion remote, so is no suitable for me at this point. Airdroid dont ask for permision to conect to the device , which is excelent , but I can not run an app inside the device in remote, so is no ok for me at this point.

The question is : how can I open an app to control the camera from the device in remote whith out me beside to the device?? Is there an app to do that??
How can I avoid in team viewer to ask permision to acces to the device??
Is posible to do something about it ??
I am not talking about the camera in the device , I am talking about a camera which is conected to my device by a cable at the same time and trigger and control the camera setings from km´s away via Lan conection 3g.

Thank you all

Marcos

if you have the same problem like me with the droid vnc server (connect but can't control it) the droid vnc server will help to conect to teamviewer quicksupport without someone to accept you. the video i make will show you how.
i cant add link so you have to find it by searching in youtube: connect to teamviewer quicksupport using droid vnc server to get access

15th May 2014, 06:05 PM |#12  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Be careful with webkey, it send personal data...
26th May 2015, 04:10 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have tested 'Droid VNC server' and it requires root. I couldn't use it without that.
20th November 2015, 02:26 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I have a FREE complicated solution without root.

Screen output:

while sleep .01 ; do convert -depth 8 -size 1280x1280 rgba:/dev/graphics/fb0'[0]' -rotate 90 -crop 1280x720+0+0 bmp:/scard/b.bmp ; mv /scard/b.bmp /sdcard/c.bmp ; echo -n . ; done

It works for my padfone 2, without padfone station. On any linux, you can sshfs your phone, and access /sdcard/c.bmp that way.

It should be run as the user adb, use adb shell from a PC connected by USB to access it, then adb forward to access to the sshd running on the phone.

If you want this to continue after disconnection, you should run tmux first.

I uploaded working binaries for bash, convert, scp and sshd on gentooandroid.sf.net ; tested on Android 4.1 and Android 4.4.

The difficult part on secured Android 4.4 is to find a place not mounted noexec where to put the binaries.

Mouse click on pixel position 300 300:

/system/bin/input tap 300 300

Text input:

/system/bin/input text yourtext

Home button:

/system/bin/input keyevent 62

See /system/bin/input and http://grepcode.com/file/repository..../KeyEvent.java

Anyone trying to automate this (with "Automate" from google play) or connect that to a VNC server, please report progress !
14th August 2016, 11:11 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
thx so much for that thread, i spend hours googling this.
i am actually trying webkey.
what i want to do primarily is control volume on android, as my device acts as a webradio (connected to the stereo via headphone jack).

I use droid vnc to start up "tunein radio" . that works fine. BUT it is way to slow to adjust volume, PLUS there are no keys to adjust volume, so i have to go to a quicksetting - volume - and adjust via mous. btw it only takes keyboard inputs if they are followed by a left-mouse-click... alt-d and alt-u dont work.

i also tried a ssh server on android and control volume via
"input keyevent 24"
and
"input keyevent 25"
which workes for a while, but then has no effect any more

vnc connection is crap, as my phone is an old samsung s2 - to slow.

acutally i am looking for the uri to send to the webkey server to adjust volume, so i wouldnt have to go over the website any more. - seems its websocket calls, so i will have to make some python implementation, as i dont know jscript.

-- btw, you can send volume event over ssh like this, but i dont know why it takes seconds for the device to react:

on the console:
input keyevent 24
input keyevent 25
10th November 2016, 03:16 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Use automate to change volume
Automate from Google play can change the volume according to a change of file in a clould (or any other method you like).
Minimal asking of permission, this is a good thing.

Beware, Automate is free only for up to 30 "lines" of program, but just changing the volume is like 10 "lines" of program only.
21st March 2018, 10:42 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MobiLock Pro also provide remote control feature which can help you troubleshoot your Android phone by remotely viewing the screen in real-time. Here is the blog that I come across: https://blog.mobilock.in/mobilock-pr...emote-control/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)