[MODS][Sound][6.0-9.0]SonyMusic Full Player ViperFX DolbyAtmos SonyBeats[All devices]

Search This thread

Andresruizj

Apr 1, 2014
Cucuta
Hi, i have LOS 14.1 and Magisk 16, when flash ([6.0-7.1.2][CM_AOSP_LOS,7.0stock]SonyMusic _v.9.3.6.A.0.0 _FULL) i get a bootloop in LOS logo :( so my question is: there is some way to flash the MOD with a Magisk16fix.zip file? Maybe? Thanks for u work, i really appreciate your help (y) PD: Sorry for my bad english.

repey6

Hi, i have LOS 14.1 and Magisk 16, when flash ([6.0-7.1.2][CM_AOSP_LOS,7.0stock]SonyMusic _v.9.3.6.A.0.0 _FULL) i get a bootloop in LOS logo :( so my question is: there is some way to flash the MOD with a Magisk16fix.zip file? Maybe? Thanks for u work, i really appreciate your help (y) PD: Sorry for my bad english.

Very strange to hear this. Get bootloop it's a something new. Maybe you have another sound mods? Have you permissive selinux? I dont know what could happened.

javed2f

Jan 31, 2011
Hi.. Viper and dolby works well with other players but with sony music and video app doesnot work why?

pratik.chabria

Dec 28, 2014
I used sony unistaller but it wont unistall the app just restores files, after that i flashed light and dark sound mods but it just show up ,the dts audio wizard is not showing up and also the audio settings in music app is not opening what is happening ;_;
please help sur

repey6

I used sony unistaller but it wont unistall the app just restores files, after that i flashed light and dark sound mods but it just show up ,the dts audio wizard is not showing up and also the audio settings in music app is not opening what is happening ;_;
please help sur

Maybe you use old version of uninstaller and remove was incorrect. Need use latest version of uninstaller.

BangRegar

May 12, 2018
For 8.0-8.1(Oreo) mods

Sony Music Full

[8.0-8.1][AE][BlackThemeEQ]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-05-11*Exclusive*
[8.0-8.1][AE][WhiteThemeEQ]SonyMusic_Player_FULL-2018-05-11*Exclusive* Fully working without outside apk. Only update via Google Play. Surround sound (VPT) work with speakers too . I think that are final builds. Wait feedbacks.

Hello. I am looking for full Sony Music app in flashable zip without Viper things on it. Can you please help?

I am using one of above, but the installation adds Viper entries on build.prop (and possibly elsewhere). I plan to use just Ainur Sauron as soundmod, and play music with the Sony Music app.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts