14th July 2014, 06:59 PM |#211  
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,400

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfaisal98

Hi all, can anyone tell me what should the LCD Density? 200 or 220?? Thanks

for HD2, normally 240
The Following User Says Thank You to gilbert32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gilbert32 Ad-Free

24th August 2014, 04:42 PM |#212  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
problems with mobile data
Hi, I tested your rom (and also others) and I encountered this problem: if the ROM is installed in NAND or if in NAND is present another Android ROM the mobile data (2g-3g) work fine, but if I have WM6.5 in NAND, the mobile data don't work, either with Android as NativeSD either as DirectSD.

In any case I appreciated a lot your work!

(Sorry for my bad English...)
24th August 2014, 05:33 PM |#213  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,903

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilfrank61

Hi, I tested your rom (and also others) and I encountered this problem: if the ROM is installed in NAND or if in NAND is present another Android ROM the mobile data (2g-3g) work fine, but if I have WM6.5 in NAND, the mobile data don't work, either with Android as NativeSD either as DirectSD.

In any case I appreciated a lot your work!

(Sorry for my bad English...)

Did you choose ppp in aroma? must have ppp with wm6.5 for data to work. Reflash no wipe and choose the option is the easiest way for Native/DirectSD.
25th August 2014, 04:25 PM |#214  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

Did you choose ppp in aroma? must have ppp with wm6.5 for data to work. Reflash no wipe and choose the option is the easiest way for Native/DirectSD.

Ok, it works perfectly...!
Thanks for your answer.

Another question...: you advise me to install it as nativeSD or as directSD (I have a 32Gb SD and now I'm using it as NativeSD).
Thanks again
25th August 2014, 11:16 PM |#215  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,903

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilfrank61

Ok, it works perfectly...!
Thanks for your answer.

Another question...: you advise me to install it as nativeSD or as directSD (I have a 32Gb SD and now I'm using it as NativeSD).
Thanks again

Good news

I think DirectSD is a bit faster compared to NativeSD. See how NSD goes for you though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
2nd September 2014, 06:38 PM |#216  

More
Hi, at the end I flashed the rom in nand; I'm using it intensively and I'm quite satisfied, but now I encountered another problem: I can't find the option to download the voice recognizer for the offline use. In many web sites I read that this should be possible with the Jelly Bean based roms...
Can you help me?
11th October 2014, 09:31 AM |#217  
Flag Veroia

More
hi. I have installed the rom but it stucks on bootloop and i cant pass it to get into android
22nd May 2015, 01:47 PM |#218  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
my hd2 is dual boot, i m using kitkat by macs18max and now want to use this rom so how to do that? Plz guide me. Is it possible through ext4 recovery?
27th March 2018, 04:51 AM |#219  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
download link is dead
any new link for last version?
29th March 2018, 02:36 PM |#220  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpeshchavan

my hd2 is dual boot, i m using kitkat by macs18max and now want to use this rom so how to do that? Plz guide me. Is it possible through ext4 recovery?

may be this article can help you
https://www.addictivetips.com/mobile...2-with-magldr/
The Following User Says Thank You to mahir555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mahir555 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)