By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th March 2018, 02:45 AM |#22551  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,925

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone_Guru

Thanks to the team for their amazing work.

I have a question. I've themed Play Store and YouTube for years already but at the moment I can't seem to be able to theme the text in settings anymore. In YouTube I can't theme any of the text and in Play Store the Section headers have themed successfully but not the Sub text. I've made the same changes to the System and Framework as I usually do so not sure what to do next.

Can the Amazing Themers on this thread help me with this one?

YouTube has a new dark theme built in, not sure about play store. Isn't the subtext usually @?secondary_text or something along those lines for the subtext? Maybe it is in a different values/styles folder now? I'm pretty certain you have gotten to them all but figured I'd ask...

Sent from my Moto G5S Plus using Thebear Blue XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free

30th March 2018, 06:34 PM |#22552  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,225

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone_Guru

Thanks to the team for their amazing work.

I have a question. I've themed Play Store and YouTube for years already but at the moment I can't seem to be able to theme the text in settings anymore. In YouTube I can't theme any of the text and in Play Store the Section headers have themed successfully but not the Sub text. I've made the same changes to the System and Framework as I usually do so not sure what to do next.

Can the Amazing Themers on this thread help me with this one?

What versions? I haven't seen issues on my subs themes....yet lol
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
30th March 2018, 09:58 PM |#22553  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 14,946

Donate to Me
More
Happy Easter TBO
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-03-30-16-56-36.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	4462150   Click image for larger version

Name:	108e7b0b5a73f593f0a14ac65fd82b3e.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	4462151  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
30th March 2018, 10:03 PM |#22554  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Happy Easter TBO

πŸ‘πŸ»

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	34791945856ef1a8509bc198ba8e0240--atheist-humor-atheist-easter-humor.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	4462153  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
2nd April 2018, 12:18 PM |#22555  
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

YouTube has a new dark theme built in, not sure about play store. Isn't the subtext usually @?secondary_text or something along those lines for the subtext? Maybe it is in a different values/styles folder now? I'm pretty certain you have gotten to them all but figured I'd ask...

I don't see the dark theme on my YouTube Bear. Is it hidden some where?
3rd April 2018, 01:49 AM |#22556  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerebralzulu

Don't know, i don't use it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
3rd April 2018, 01:53 AM |#22557  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 1,791

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerebralzulu

If it's based on stock settings/layout settings

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
3rd April 2018, 06:53 AM |#22558  
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Question why do all these app companies use white all the time? I have noticed apps and phone manufacturers always have white background now I can't stand it. Lg and Samsung used to have dark background for the settings and everything. Or at least give the user a choice if they want to use all white and be plain and boring
3rd April 2018, 10:07 AM |#22559  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 13,027

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason504

Question why do all these app companies use white all the time? I have noticed apps and phone manufacturers always have white background now I can't stand it. Lg and Samsung used to have dark background for the settings and everything. Or at least give the user a choice if they want to use all white and be plain and boring

Because they're all stupid freaken losers who have all their taste receptors in between their buttocks. Plus those brain dead, white UI loving dropkicks from Go_Ogle enforce it, so the OEM's and app developers probs just go with the default.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
3rd April 2018, 05:59 PM |#22560  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Because they're all stupid freaken losers who have all their taste receptors in between their buttocks. Plus those brain dead, white UI loving dropkicks from Go_Ogle enforce it, so the OEM's and app developers probs just go with the default.

I, for my part, like both designs. Black AND white. Sometimes I can't decide if I want my phone in a black or in a white design. I got used to both designs. Am I the only one?
3rd April 2018, 09:33 PM |#22561  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick9801

I, for my part, like both designs. Black AND white. Sometimes I can't decide if I want my phone in a black or in a white design. I got used to both designs. Am I the only one?

In this group? Yep!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tejasrao1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tejasrao1996 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)