By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2018, 09:33 PM |#22561  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick9801

I, for my part, like both designs. Black AND white. Sometimes I can't decide if I want my phone in a black or in a white design. I got used to both designs. Am I the only one?

In this group? Yep!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tejasrao1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tejasrao1996 Ad-Free

4th April 2018, 12:30 AM |#22562  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Maybe this was a dumb question, haha
6th April 2018, 12:13 AM |#22563  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 10,734

More
Tried downloading the black pandora dated 3/24 everytime I click the download button it crashes the app. Other downloads work. Anyone else having this problem?
TIA
6th April 2018, 01:33 AM |#22564  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,987

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnjax

Tried downloading the black pandora dated 3/24 everytime I click the download button it crashes the app. Other downloads work. Anyone else having this problem?
TIA

Set permissions to storage manually
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
6th April 2018, 04:26 AM |#22565  
Flag ATHENS
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Black twitter pls!
6th April 2018, 05:19 AM |#22566  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titosmaximos

Black twitter pls!

Swift black Substratum theme will make Twitter black.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juliani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift juliani Ad-Free
6th April 2018, 08:20 PM |#22567  
Flag Jacksonville, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Set permissions to storage manually

I checked and it had storage permissions, as I mentioned other downloads work. Toggled the permission and tried again but same result
6th April 2018, 09:02 PM |#22568  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnjax

I checked and it had storage permissions, as I mentioned other downloads work. Toggled the permission and tried again but same result

Oh in the updater? My bad was thinking...never mind what I was thinking lol

Ok let me check it...Edit: oh black fc but clear works. Get from the resources page on the site or use clear until I can fix the server. THANKS BUD!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
6th April 2018, 09:21 PM |#22569  
Flag Jacksonville, FL

More
Quote:

Oh in the updater? My bad was thinking...never mind what I was thinking lol

Ok let me check it...Edit: oh black fc but clear works. Get from the resources page on the site or use clear until I can fix the server. THANKS BUD!

Hey, thanks for the quick response!
The Following User Says Thank You to cnjax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnjax Ad-Free
7th April 2018, 09:35 PM |#22570  
Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 536

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

What versions? I haven't seen issues on my subs themes....yet lol

The latest versions. not sure how far back it started though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

YouTube has a new dark theme built in, not sure about play store. Isn't the subtext usually @?secondary_text or something along those lines for the subtext? Maybe it is in a different values/styles folder now? I'm pretty certain you have gotten to them all but figured I'd ask...

Sent from my Moto G5S Plus using Thebear Blue XDA Labs

The new YouTube dark theme isn't active yet and I'm not used to changing things in there on Substratum. I stick to colors.xml generally.

In Play Store I've checked the other values folders and found nothing. May be the color is hard-coded in the smali which I have no experience with whatsoever. In the mean time I've changed the main background of the app to be red to match the rest of my theme so that the text can be seen in black/grey over it.
8th April 2018, 01:32 AM |#22571  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone_Guru

The latest versions. not sure how far back it started though.

The new YouTube dark theme isn't active yet and I'm not used to changing things in there on Substratum. I stick to colors.xml generally.

In Play Store I've checked the other values folders and found nothing. May be the color is hard-coded in the smali which I have no experience with whatsoever. In the mean time I've changed the main background of the app to be red to match the rest of my theme so that the text can be seen in black/grey over it.

I just got the new one but settings still themed. I've only added new colors about a month ago. So no idea. Can't be hard coded. That's a subs theme
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180407-193130_Google Play Store.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	4469934  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)